💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Us Weekly: Maroon 5 supposedly headlining SB LIII HTS

Dolev

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

This has to be a joke. After that awful perfomance last year I expected a female artist this one. P!nk, Ariana, Rihanna... They can invite Gaga again if needed tho :vegas:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

I'm not surprised by this really. There's been so many female performers lately that they were bound to switch things up by giving us males for a few years. Maroon 5 are undoubtedly still one of the biggest acts in America even though their latest album has pretty much flopped with the exception of Girls Like You. I can totally imagine the set they'd do but something tells me that it won't be all that well received and be called dull and lifeless. I feel this is when their music will really be shown up in the eyes of the public for what it is - forgettable trend hopping.

I don't see what the problem is, tbh? We've had quite a few female performers in recent years, and we haven't had a band since Coldplay. 

I’m not American so I wanna know...

is is it possible for a singer to do the super bowl twice, like is gaga allowed to be asked to do it again?

IM BLONDE IM SKINNY IM RICH AND IM A LIL BIT OF A BITCH

jimmytimestep

I’m shocked it’s not Taylor, tbh.

1 minute ago, CallMeGaga said:

I’m not American so I wanna know...

is is it possible for a singer to do the super bowl twice, like is gaga allowed to be asked to do it again?

It’s “allowed” but generally they try not to have repeat performers.

Archived