Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Just Heard All the Songs Featured on the Movie

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

Bicth where, though. I'm not asking for a link because I don't even want to hear anything before the movie, but where is this stuff coming from?

Some stans just recorded the audio at the premiere. It's not the official soundtrack stuff. Just the clips from the movie they recorded. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StuckInMyMind
2 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

No one on here is leaking anything sis...were just talking. :interestinga:

Talking about the leaks and people from here now going in search of them

Luv u Sum
Just now, GovernmentCunt said:

Talking about the leaks and people from here now going in search of them

Well good for them and there nothing wrong with that :ohwell: 

Nothing that's happening in this thread is against the rules so you can just click off :vegas:

Idk why you're even here in the first place :laughga: did you not read the title or did you really just pop in so you can tell us what to do :saladga:

Obviously no one cares :bye:

1 hour ago, MonsterOfficial said:

I thought this was "Is That Alright" (slide to the third vid)

:oprah:

Whatever song it is, it sounds good :diane:

The BPD Monster

The soundtrack is not available anywhere until oct 5 :awkney: even if you're telling the truth, u heard the live versions not the soundtrack ones. 

Ok I read your original post now and it is not the studio soundtrack as you don’t know which song is which title.  You should edit your title 

I ve expected My Heart Will Go On level of hit from ASIB but well, the most powerful one is Remember Us This Way and Shallow and their level is Someone's Watching Over Me ( Hilary Duff Raise Your Voice) level.

It will not be Sooo big. but okay.

( Dont come for me. I'm a huge Gaga fun but even when she sings Remember Us This Way her voice is not enough. Her voice is enough but she forces too much and it's so unnaturallll.... That unnatural feeling makes one distracted and the person does not want to listen.

It's the same at Million Reasons. Gaga should sing naturally instead of forcing too much.)

crisTEAne
17 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

I ve expected My Heart Will Go On level of hit from ASIB but well, the most powerful one is Remember Us This Way and Shallow and their level is Someone's Watching Over Me ( Hilary Duff Raise Your Voice) level.

( Dont come for me. I'm a huge Gaga fun but even when she sings Remember Us This Way her voice is not enough. Her voice is enough but she forces too much and it's so unnaturallll.... That unnatural feeling makes one distracted and the person does not want to listen.

It's the same at Million Reasons. Gaga should sing naturally instead of forcing too much.)

i've only heard a low-quality snippet of remember us this way and even that gave me goosebumps. i think it's beyond beautiful. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

22 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

Again this is from lq leaks from the movie clips of these songs yes?

5 hours ago, Andree said:

stop making threads about the damn leaks:saladga: You're just making everything worse, this could damage the first week sales. I think admin and mods are taking down this kind of threads so if any of you see another one please report it. 

Please tell me how exactly could this damage the first week sales? If nothing, now I'm more excited to see ASIB. Nobody is forcing you to read about songs or anything that's about the movie. And, let's be honest, everyone on this site is gonna see it no matter what. :heart:

Gagadonna
11 minutes ago, Miracle said:

You haven't heard the songs in full because the movie doesn't include the songs in full

nor does the film include all the songs present on the soundtrack  

Archived