Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Possible LG6 Title

TheodoreRx

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kefka On the Shore would be a better title.

Though I'd vote for Kefka in the next election.

Sandrology

I don't want Gaga to give him any more publicity than he allready gets by mentioning his name. Can you imagine in 30 years looking at her discography and seeing her flop album lg6 called like this? *excuse me  no*

Mentioning the issues yes, shoutout to him, plese don't. Just lets get over these 4 years of shame and after that rebuild everything this man has destroyed. 

TheodoreRx
13 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

I don't want Gaga to give him any more publicity than he allready gets by mentioning his name. Can you imagine in 30 years looking at her discography and seeing her flop album lg6 called like this? *excuse me  no*

Mentioning the issues yes, shoutout to him, plese don't. Just lets get over these 4 years of shame and after that rebuild everything this man has destroyed. 

You're acting like Trump is just a blip in this country's history, this administration could topple Democracy and forever change the nation.

you know what would be iconic? a lead single called "soon"

everytime people will ask gaga about new music she'll reply "soon" and then the single will drop, now thats iconic :whitney:

Sandrology
2 hours ago, TheodoreRx said:

You're acting like Trump is just a blip in this country's history, this administration could topple Democracy and forever change the nation.

I was just saying that she shouldn't promote him and his name, neither releasing an album including his name.

The US citizens have to defend their democracy if his administration wants to topple it. And that's what Gaga is doing as we can hear on Joanne and she will hopefully continue to talk about. She's not silent about the issues of his administration but as she said in an interview "She has nothing to say about him" and I aprecciate that. 

God Control

Lady Gaga sings for the whole world and has fans from different countries and political direction, religions and systems. It would be pretty unwise to alienate all those people just to make a few headlines for less than a week that we all know to be nothing more than a buzz and nothing, absolutely nothing about politics will change. So no, I'd rather she keeps her opinions to interviews or perhaps music videos, but not as an album defining title like that. Call it Enigma and let it rhyme with the residency shows, instead of trying to just capture a little attention that can cost her career, not to mention disappoint millions of fans who may totally not relate to American politics.

Ummm no... Thank you...

It's tacky and stupid...  And it would not make sense... Especially 10 years from now 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

12 hours ago, Mulholland said:

Worked better when Peaches released an album called "Impeach My Bush" tbh.

See! At least that's funny and witty. I think Gaga can come up with something better than what your average edgy 12 year old who just discovered Tumblr would name their album. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

13 hours ago, TheodoreRx said:

I'm ready for Gaga to be the radical leftist popstar that we all know she can be. 

She already did, and She doesnt do things twice. 

Archived