Jump to content
Apple Music
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
opinion

Possible LG6 Title

Featured Posts

Mulholland

Worked better when Peaches released an album called "Impeach My Bush" tbh.

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
imnotyourbabe10
1 minute ago, Mulholland said:

Worked better when Peaches released an album called "Impeach My Bush" tbh.

Yes Peaches! 

Off topic but quoted you due to the Don't Look Now reference of your profile pic.  Iconic! GGD always has taste! :vegas:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mulholland
1 minute ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Yes Peaches! 

Off topic but quoted you due to the Don't Look Now reference of your profile pic.  Iconic! GGD always has taste! :vegas:

Best movie!

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley
17 minutes ago, Texasgaga said:

Lmao, it would definitely not end anything. It would probably do good, but that would be dumb. 

it would

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
edgy

Gaga is not subversive enough to pull something off like that. I mean, look at what happened to Katy when she tried something that wasn't even blatantly F*** Trump and she still flopped.

Edited by edgy

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheodoreRx
3 minutes ago, edgy said:

Gaga is not subversive enough to pull something off like that. I mean, look at what happened to Katy when she tried something that wasn't even blatantly F*** Trump and she still flopped.

She has never been as political as Gaga, and doesn't have a strong fan base. The situations aren't comparable. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
StJerome

I would love for her to get a little more political. I get that she is thinking long term and wants her work to be timeless, and so she’s spending the Trump years completely ignoring the fact that he exists, but she is smart enough to make gestures that are clear statements but also don’t veer too far out into making things more about him/our situation than her.

 

 

 

abd the album will be called ENIGMA 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amidana

Omg what would the tracklist consist of

 

"Impeach Trump"

"Love Trumps Hate"

"Bop my Bussy Hillary"

find me on grindr

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpookyKid
13 minutes ago, Amidana said:

Omg what would the tracklist consist of

 

"Impeach Trump"

"Love Trumps Hate"

"Bop my Bussy Hillary"

Government Hooker (feat. Melania Trump)

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vegas
1 hour ago, Amidana said:

Omg what would the tracklist consist of

 

"Impeach Trump"

"Love Trumps Hate"

"Bop my Bussy Hillary"

“My Clit is for Clinton” is lead single material already 

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×