Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Album Was Ahead Of Its Time?

Twitter

Featured Posts

wb30i0.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

Ā 

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Midnightrush891

Notorious K.I.M, that album has aged very well. Everyone praises Hardcore (as they should), Ā but Notorious K.I.M is def a classic that was ahead of its time.Ā 

Queen Bitch

Black Tie White Noise by David Bowie. It came out in 1993 and sounds like something that could have come out today.

Born This Way - Many songs now are trying to sound like the songs on that album. Gaga was doing empowering anthems before they became a thing, back then they were deemed pretentious.Ā 

Ā 

- Michael Jackson's Dangerous.

When it has been released in 1991 everyone was like "What is this sound?"

By 1999 everybody was doing that. (Max Martin and so on)

- Madonna's Ray of Light : she "normalized" a certain kind of electronica, at that time quite "Indie". results: all of them did the same.Ā 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

justanothergay

Gotta be ARTPOP.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Suspiria

Lol just because people didn't like ARTPOP doesn't mean it was ahead of its time:awkney:Ā if anything it was late jumping on the EDM trend.

dynamite
13 hours ago, iCpro said:

Idk about Kelly but P!nk had released two pop rock albums already before 2004

They were pop/rock with RnB iircĀ but I think the style changed after 2004 to a cleaner, poppier sound... like what Anastacia had just put out

thehanyo

ARTPOP lagged behind industry trends due to her hip injury and the delay of the album release. It was not ahead of its time. People were overĀ EDM at that point.

BAD ROMANCE is the song that sounded unlike any other pop song to EVER come out before it. It is her highest achievement... genre-defining, boundary-pushing, an aural masterpiece. She was a pop star before BR. She became a legend after it.

Archived