Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name A Song....

Twitter

Featured Posts

Ditch MR for Gypsy. Never a big fan of the way she's performed MR as Joanne went on longer. Gypsy is consistently amazing.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ditch Melon Raisins. For some reason that song never grew on me much, I prefer all her other piano ballads

Bring back Marry the Night or The Edge of Glory! Such vocal slayage. No song can close a concert up like those 2.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Ditch MTN for Gypsy

But she already ditched MTN :noparty:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Ditch just about anything for Gypsy, the song that had so much promise and was paid dust.

I live outside the space time continuum.

KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, KING said:

Lady Gaga should pay dust to in exchange for giving another song more attention.

Example: Ditch Telephone for Marry The Night

Your turn! :classy:

Ummm no.

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Ditch “Million Reasons,” it’s gotten it’s fair share of performances :ohwell:

Literally its her 3rd least performed single. How about Bad Romance, she only performed it more than 600 times......while MR only 75.

5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Literally its her 3rd least performed single. How about Bad Romance, she only performed it more than 600 times......while MR only 75.

The difference is, “Bad Romance” is good, and all it took was one listen to “Million Reasons” for it to be overdone for me :saladga:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

The difference is, “Bad Romance” is good, and all it took was one listen to “Million Reasons” for it to be overdone for me :saladga:

Million Reasons is good too......i don't really understand why MR gets so much hate for being performed....Like it is a single and it was mostly performed during its era, unlike Bad Romance, where she sings it everywhere she performs. She even performed a country version of it, which makes no sense, when it was the ARTPOP era.....no hate, but if you guys want to talk about overplayed songs, its BR.

1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Million Reasons is good too......i don't really understand why MR gets so much hate for being performed....Like it is a single and it was mostly performed during its era, unlike Bad Romance, where she sings it everywhere she performs. She even performed a country version of it, which makes no sense, when it was the ARTPOP era.....no hate, but if you guys want to talk about overplayed songs, its BR.

Ur giving me a million reasons to let you go, ur giving me a million reasons to quit the show ur giving me a million reasons, give me a million reasons, giving me a million reasons, about a million reasons

That repetition doesn’t belong in her discography :nooo: at least “ra ra...” is catchy 

Concur w LoveGame and Telephone in favor of:

bloody mary

electric chapel

highway unicorn

government hooker

the queen

basically I just want a Born This Way Ball revival

I'm kinda new and I post something about in the introduction thread, can I participate too?

Ditch "Telephone" for "Dance In The Dark". Best TFM song ever.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived