Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kesha - Here Comes The Change

Brainiac

Featured Posts

Galagala

Bye, Kesha. 

I now regard you as a really awful artist in terms of what you did to your fans. 

It's ugly. :ohwell:

You're flopping and you will flop harder ,but that's totally what you deserve in comparison with your behavior. 

Flu Symptom
3 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Bye, Kesha. 

I now regard you as a really awful artist in terms of what you did to your fans. 

You're flopping and you will flop harder ,but that's totally what you deserve in comparison with your behavior. 

omg is this dr.luke

Getlostwithme
6 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Bye, Kesha. 

Uhm.. are you ok? 

Smother Em Eh

I doubt it’s gonna be pop, it’s definitely gonna be some sort of folk/ pop or country/ pop sound. 

Not a fan of Kesha tbh but I’ll give it a listen. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

crybrowz

YESSS Rainbow is one of my all time favorite albums I can't wait to see what she does next. I'm a little bit confused as to whether this is from a new album or just a stand alone single, but I'm happy with either.

SpeechIess
37 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Bye, Kesha. 

Dr. Luke 😍😍

WhiteWitch
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

I didn’t like Rainbow at all and i have the suspect i won’t like this either 

How sad for you

GoldenPonyboy

Dont get too hyped. This is probably a promo song for the midterms coming up with a video to encourage people to vote. 

Galagala
1 hour ago, Getlostwithme said:

Uhm.. are you ok? 

2 hours ago, Flu Symptom said:

omg is this dr.luke

1 hour ago, SpeechIess said:

Dr. Luke 😍😍

I'm not talking about that Dr.Luke's thing but that cancellation of concert which was done just 20 mins before the opening, leaving all those fans(coming from other cities/countries days ago) heartbroken and also wasting their time/money. What she dealed with the whole thing was just 3 lines of words on a facebook post. The concert had really bad sales with attendance/capacity of 900+/5000 and this was supposed to be the real reason why she wanted to cancelled it. She even posted something random on her twitter just 3 hours prior to the concert and left the airport with everything fine.

Sorry, you can justify anything for her or about the reason why she cancelled a show 20mins before the opening. However, she has already lost tons of fans' hearts and her impression on my mind. The whole thing and the way she coped with it were just so awful. I've never seen any other "mainstream" singer do this worse than her before. 

Btw, it's a fact that she IS flopping. 

IDK, knowing her roots, she can always be delved even deeper into the folk/country thing.

Her mother helped co-wrote Dolly Parton's song, Old Flames Can't Hold a Candle to You

Or she will delved into rock that she started getting into during middle school.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived