Can she release a pop single to promote it plz

Artbrush.mp3

Ā 

ARTPOPS little sister.Ā 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Andree said:

Her new soundtrack will be released very soon, and she'll release a new solo album in 2019. Being a new fan must be kinda difficultĀ cause you guys don't know sht about her and her upcoming projects

Well, soundtrack isn't technically album is it... even if you call it one... it's not gonna be a "pop" album

Also... Who told you that LG6 will release in 2019? Where's the souse tho:messga:

Just because I am a "Newbie" here doesn't mean I am a "New fan" who doesn't know "sht":bye:

ltlmnstr
11 hours ago, AndrewGr said:

It will be great if she releases skincare productsĀ as well. Most celebrities seem to only care about beauty/makeup stuff.

lol Madonna has a skincare line. The future drama oh god.

6 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Yooo Black Jesus would be an epic name for a product LMAO. Something ppl will boycott but secretly use because it's just too good.Ā :queenga:Ā 

True true, bad publicity is good publicity they said :poot:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Just now, ltlmnstr said:

lol Madonna has a skincare line. The future drama oh god.

She specifically doing line for people her age though, anti aging stuffs :sis:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, Benguan said:

Well, soundtrack isn't technically album is it... even if you call it one... it's ļ»ænotļ»æ gonna be a "pop" albumļ»æļ»æ

DJWS is producing half of Gaga songs so I think it should be pop. The rest are country but country pop exists too so...

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

ltlmnstr
10 hours ago, Kattys said:

It bothers me why she wouldnā€™t do something related to clothes or shoesĀ :interestinga:

Anyway slay, if the quality will be good then definitely Iā€™dĀ buy!

She had a Macy's collection with Elton John. It wasn't selling.

Andrea B
4 hours ago, Benguan said:

Well, soundtrack isn't technically album is it... even if you call it one... it's not gonna be a "pop" album

Also... Who told you that LG6 will release in 2019? Where's the souse tho:messga:

Just because I am a "Newbie" here doesn't mean I am a "New fan" who doesn't know "sht":bye:

half of the soundtrack is pop:messga:Ā and since the soundtrack has more 10 songs it is considered an albumĀ :messga: Ā 

where's the source? Gaga herself said that she has a new album ready for Enigma so, in my opinion, she'll release LG6 in 2019 cause she needs to promote the residency, it will be pretty dumb to release LG6 in 2020 since most of the enigma dates are in 2019.Ā Ā 

so yeah... the soundtrackĀ is an album and half of it sounds like the cure and LG6 will most likely be released in 2019, newbies will never change.

1 hour ago, Andree said:

in my opinion

yeah yeah yeah:huntyga:

I also think LG6 will be be released some time soon as well actually, but what does it mean? Nothing gurl:stalkga:Ā newbies never learn from a senior delulu:vegas:

And, ASIB soundtrack is for a movie, you can consider it as an album, but now everyone'e gonna think like thatĀ 

If I will have to say it's somebody's album, it's Ally'sĀ :reductive:

:bye:

Andrea B
22 minutes ago, Benguan said:

yeah yeah yeah:huntyga:

I also think LG6 will be be released some time soon as well actually, but what does it mean? Nothing gurl:stalkga:Ā newbies never learn from a senior delulu:vegas:

And, ASIB soundtrack is for a movie, you can consider it as an album, but now everyone'e gonna think like thatĀ 

If I will have to say it's somebody's album, it's Ally'sĀ :reductive:

:bye:

what I said means something since I can use my logic... you should try it tho.

newbies will find any excuse to say that ASIB doesn't count as new Gaga musicĀ Ā :messga:Ā  this is worse than a senior delulu, go listen to TFM and stop complaining about gaga's career(or unstan her).

byeĀ :ohwell:

12 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

I agree with everything,Ā but Iā€™m picturing something more high end and luxury. FentyĀ foundation is affordable but itā€™s not very good quality from my personal experience. Itā€™s mainly hyped up because of the shade range.

I'm kinda worried that because gaga has normal skin and now maturing she'll make a hydrating and anti-aging foundation when I'm oily/combo and will break out with that type of stuff. And may I ask how Fenty's wasn't that good? Just I was planning on buying some for myself after the christmas period.

7 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I'm kinda worried that because gaga has normal skin and now maturing she'll make a hydrating and anti-aging foundation when I'm oily/combo and will break out with that type of stuff. And may I ask how Fenty's wasn't that good? Just I was planning on buying some for myself after the christmas period.

True, I think Sarah used to use the Marc Jacobā€™s Genius Gel foundation on herĀ before it was discontinued.Ā Iā€™dĀ actually love a hydrating anti-aging foundation though.

Anyway, I have combo skin and the Fenty clinged to any dry patches I had really badly. So you have to moisturize like crazy before but that in turn made me oily in a few hours and the foundation break apart.Ā :selena:Ā I tried a lot of moisturizer and primer combos before finally just returning it.

Opulence

This seems so forced in the name of being on trendĀ :ohno:Ā not v hyped

however at least weā€™ll be getting new content - photo shoots, campaign videos, tutorials etc

Archived