Jump to content
funny

Woman sculpts gaga miniature


TheodoreRx

Featured Posts

Spartacus

That's pretty good!

-š“š‡š„ š…š€šŒš„ š„ššˆš†šŒš€ā„¢
Link to post
Share on other sites

Teal Ambition
50 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

I thought it said scalps and I was like WHO IS DRAGGING WHO?

SameĀ :laughga:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ
Link to post
Share on other sites

MonsterJay
1 hour ago, Rafr88 said:

The endless clickbait power of a wig in this site is just incredible:laughga:

We were going to swarm the bish lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites

rumours

Gaga_is_a_Queen.png

"I pledge allegiance, to the gay, of the united states of Oblivia.

And to the Ru-public, for which the gays stan.

One gaytion. Under Gaga. Impermissible.

With Liberal-tea and just tits for all"

Spoiler

@Haroon, can we make this the official pledge for GGD?

Ā 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Gaga_is_a_Queen.png

"I pledge allegiance, to the gay, of the united states of Oblivia.

And to the Ru-public, for which the gays stan.

One gaytion. Under Gaga. Impermissible.

With Liberal-tea and just tits for all"

:air:

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Pretty good handiwork :shrug:

Certainly better than my skills at it skskkssk

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:d゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ įµˆįµ‰į¶ Ź³įµ’Ė¢įµ— ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˔ᵉᵗ'Ė¢ įµįµ‰įµ— ⁱᵗ įµ‡Ė”įµƒį¶»ā±āæįµļ¹— (*“艸`*) ♔♔♔
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...