šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which homophobic rapper do you stan for? Nicki or Cardi?(Poll)

Kimmo

Whoā€™s your favorite messy rapper?   

133 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the one...

• Ghey and trans hater, Cardi B
    • Supporter of 69 but not gheys, Nicki

Featured Posts

18 hours ago, geopang said:

Neither. Iā€™ll stick to the talented one, aka miss Azealia Banks who at least apologized for her use of problematic words, and actually cares about her LGBT fans

Her problematic words were far worse though. She straight up called Zayn a ā€œsand n-wordā€. Like :air:Ā 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Monster

"If I leave, the gay will miss Nicki"Ā :queenga:

Honestly, I canĀ“t believe so many people like Cardi more (obviously cause she is popular now), her rapping is nowhere near to what Nicki can do, Cardi is just mumbling mostlyĀ :toofunny:Ā no real flow, nothing.... Nicki is able to put some playfulness into her voice and she can make it sound so different in each song, not to mention she can sing and she is one hell of a songwriterĀ :firega:

I donĀ“t care that sheĀ“s been acting childish lately, she has a right to be angry, she is superior to Cardi in every way tbhĀ :bye:

(Please donĀ“t quote me to fight me, I finally stated my opinion on this somewhere and am in no mood to argue with anyone, since we all have different tastes, thank youĀ :ohwell:)

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Tommy Monster said:

"If I leave, the gay will miss Nicki"Ā :queenga:

Honestly, I canĀ“t believe so many people like Cardi more (obviously cause she is popular now), her rapping is nowhere near to what Nicki can do, Cardi is just mumbling mostlyĀ :toofunny:Ā no real flow, nothing.... Nicki is able to put some playfulness into her voice and she can make it sound so different in each song, not to mention she can sing and she is one hell of a songwriterĀ :firega:

I donĀ“t care that sheĀ“s been acting childish lately, she has a right to be angry, she is superior to Cardi in every way tbhĀ :bye:

(Please donĀ“t quote me to fight me, I finally stated my opinion on this somewhere and am in no mood to argue with anyone, since we all have different tastes, thank youĀ :ohwell:)

I think people like cardi more because she's funny, I really don't care if NickiĀ is more talented,Ā  I don't care if she has more ''flow'' or if she can write better verses because I don't understand hip-hop that much... I like cardi because she's funnier and more relaxed lol, NickiĀ seems so angry all the time and that btch face is nothing helping her at all+ Lately cardi has been releasing better bops so yeah

People like cardi because of her funny personality and because she's been releasing more radio-friendly songs, the GP doesn't care about who's more talented when it comes to NickiĀ and cardi.Ā 

and btw Nicki is not superiorĀ to cardi on the hot 100.Ā 

Ā 

I actually agree with some of your points, nicki is better. I'm just telling you why I think the GP likes cardi.

1 hour ago, Tommy Monster said:

her rapping is nowhere near to what Nicki can do

This is the most important thing and seems like we're forgettingĀ  about it

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

This is the most important thing and seems like we're forgettingĀ  about it

its hard to focus on her talented when she's literally fighting with babiesĀ 

Just now, Andree said:

its hard to focus on her talented when she's literally fighting with babiesĀ 

bc Cardi is a perfect role model sksksk

still think quality of music is more important

Andrea B
36 minutes ago, Andreu said:

bc Cardi is a perfect role model sksksk

still think quality of music is more important

she's not, but at least she's not fighting with babies and she has a better personality, NickiĀ is angry all the time.Ā 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived