BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga
3 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

IT'S A MEME.

it's there for you to make you laugh for the 3 seconds you remember it for, and then move on with your life, you don't fu*kin educate yourself with memes. i swear the snowflakes ya'll are becoming.

dude, it's actually unbelievable how ignorant you are being. doesn't matter if it's a meme or a fxcking article in the ny times. it's transphobic and insulting. it's bullying— something Gaga sure as hell would not stand for. gtfo :bye:

xoxo

MonsterOfSpain
6 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

IT'S A MEME.

it's there for you to make you laugh for the 3 seconds you remember it for, and then move on with your life, you don't fu*kin educate yourself with memes. i swear the snowflakes ya'll are becoming.

I'd love to see what would happen if a white pop star posted a meme with the n- word in it though 

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, raragaga said:

dude, it's actually unbelievable how ignorant you are being. doesn't matter if it's a meme or a fxcking article in the ny times. it's transphobic and insulting. it's bullying— something Gaga sure as hell would not stand for. gtfo :bye:

DaIqjBZW0AI-MAR.jpg

Nevermind :vegas:

raragaga
Just now, MonsterOfSpain said:

DaIqjBZW0AI-MAR.jpg

Nevermind :vegas:

yet if gaga saw this meme or the transphobic video cardi posted in 2017, she wouldn't back her. 

like i understand people wanting to stand by someone they're a fan of. but, as a huge gaga fan, if gaga were to post something transphobic like this, i would absolutely stop supporting her. it's unacceptable 

xoxo

thatfoxyfeeling
9 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

IT'S A MEME.

The thing is it’s not even funny, like I don’t get what the meme is trying to convey? I don’t understand why she would even post it other than to cause controversy and get another headline. :triggered:

ZiggyZiggs

u guys can calm down now, she ain't that stupid. she's apologized for using the word before cuz she didn't know it was offensive. she isn't nicki to keep on doing it again. y'all should call out miss minaj for giving out 'cocksucker of the week ' awards on queen radio instead.

thatfoxyfeeling
Just now, Zelda said:

She blames it on a former team member.... tenor.gif.... sure girl.

Year and a half, so believable. :trollga:

Archived