Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Cynthia Germanotta On Parenting

Gyan

Featured Posts

“People don’t really know this, but quite often on tour, it could be any city, she’ll just wake up and say, ‘I want to go to a foster home today,’ or ‘I want to do this.’”

:wtfga:

Cynthia outing Gaga for her secret good deeds. And they say that the best kindnesses are done without wanting anything in return. Gaga is still the queen of kindness.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ShayCristoforo
On 9/15/2018 at 5:19 AM, Helxig said:

“People don’t really know this, but quite often on tour, it could be any city, she’ll just wake up and say, ‘I want to go to a foster home today,’ or ‘I want to do this.’”

:wtfga:

Cynthia outing Gaga for her secret good deeds. And they say that the best kindnesses are done without wanting anything in return. Gaga is still the queen of kindness.

Yes here in Toronto during JWT she visited homeless youth. I love the quiet confidence and comfort that Cynthia has.   

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

This was lovely to read. I'm glad she and Gaga are using their experiences to make this world a better place for kids and teens.

Shipper

Awww.  

I'm so happy that Gaga got good parents always supporting her. She is a very lucky girl. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Smother Em Eh

Wow I just read this. Cynthia and Joe seem like such amazing and wonderful parents. I am so glad she has this support. :) 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Being famous it's not all glitter and glamour or even happiness. 

Britney, Gaga, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston... countless stories of addictions and trauma. Even ASIB is related to that.

Sure her mom has suffered a lot. Quite sad.

VOLANTIS

I wish my parents were loving, accepting and supportive like Cynthia and Carino Joe are to Gaga :diane: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

The BPD Monster
28 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I wish my parents were loving, accepting and supportive like Cynthia and Carino Joe are to Gaga :diane: 

Me 2 :)

2 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

Are not all parents supposed to be like that? My parents are very loving and supportive 

VOLANTIS
7 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Are not all parents supposed to be like that? My parents are very loving and supportive 

Well they are supposed to be. But some societies strongly believe their religious belief is more of their blood than their own. :noparty:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived