💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation

AbuHassan1992

Featured Posts

I think her best work is still yet to come. :)

I agree. Give her a few more years to experience life and we'll be getting some pretty amazing work from it. :tea:

the fame monster is her magnum opus

No, just no. :laughga:

That's like saying "like a virgin" is Madonnas magnum opus. :laughga:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jeremiah saint

I agree. Give her a few more years to experience life and we'll be getting some pretty amazing work from it. :tea:

No, just no. :laughga:

That's like saying "like a virgin" is Madonnas magnum opus. :laughga:

well out of her work as of today it is her best work

the general public and her stanbase loved TFM era

i do agree the best is yet to come but - for me TFM was total and utter cultural domination and that kind of domination only comes by once in a blue moon and for it to work all the stars have to align and thats what happened with TFM - it cemented her as a true force in the pop landscape

she might have something much more incredible up her sleave - she might not as of right now TFM is her magnum opus

Innovative

Cause I predicted this ****

Made this back in June in the Album Covers thread:

1g3xib.jpg

August:

561053_10151147098629574_1012100227_n.jpg

Hail me

BlueVenusian

Who knows.. Maybe you did that just now :teehee:

Illuminati is just a delusion of conspiracy theorist that every ignorant person believes in, and the ones who see past this delusion are the smart one. SHUTTHEfukcUP you conspiracists :fukcthis:

Jjang

I know it sounds completely fake,But i dreamed about Gaga debuting in an action film ( using guns and all ) and i also dreamed about her quit smoking ( for 6 months ) ... I have these dreams for a while now...

I'm not trolling.

Hot Space

She's getting better and better, and is always growing as an artist. TFM is not a masterpiece. :fan:

Innovative

Illuminati is just a delusion of conspiracy theorist that every ignorant person believes in, and the ones who see past this delusion are the smart one. SHUTTHEfukcUP you conspiracists fukcthis.png

Dude its a joke relax

GagaObsession

:dies:

JeffSwift

Illuminati is just a delusion of conspiracy theorist that every ignorant person believes in, and the ones who see past this delusion are the smart one. SHUTTHEfukcUP you conspiracists fukcthis.png

cuckoo cuckoo

Archived