Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation

AbuHassan1992

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

lol.. she didn't want to be in that interview.

She was giving off strong 'can't be fukced' vibes.

Slayer

It's weird how she hardly ever looks directly at the interviewer...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

TerenceMonster

I may be wrong, but I heard somewhere that Alexa didn't really like Gaga (or something like that) which could be why Gaga wasn't that sweet. :teehee:

Kermit the frog

I'm not seeing that.

Not looking at her interviewer and ignoring her as if she was too big of a star to be there.

Arrogant.

heylolitahey

I like hype to a certain extent, but when she said the album of the decade and stuff like that.... it's totally unnecessary.

this!!!!! Saying "Oh she was just excited" really isn't much of an excuse for her ): for as arrogant as she was (AT TIMES), you'd expect her to have been more professional. it set a lot of people up to be disappointed

Dayman

She's talking about Bad romance video.

And she was quite arrogant in that interview.

She isnt that arrogant in the video, she does however look extremely uncomfortable. Notice she keeps gazing down towards her feet.

On the topic of her planning the Grammys 2011, no she did not plan it that far in advance. Why would she plan a performance for a song that she had not even written yet? She said she wrote Born This Way while on tour in Europe (Scottland I believe) The tour had not started at this point yet, so no, she did not plan it this far in advanced.

Elizabeth

I think it would've been the same. People act like Gaga hyping it up, made it any less of a success when it didn't. I think it's truly bizarre that some people think it wasn't successfull.

jeremiah saint

it might have been recieved better by the general public

the hype set the album up for impossible expectations - she came off as arrogant and cocky by saying it was the album of the decade

i really feel bad because born this way as an album is an awesome piece of work

better than TF - yet the fame was so much more commercially successful

born this way is definitely underrated

Tara said the first single sounds trippy, so I doubt it sounds like The Fame even though it's a lighter concept.

Archived