AbuHassan1992

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jjang

Right? :laughga:

I see people are starting to use :laughga: more :party:

Anyways,Doesn't ARTPOP itself has some kind of a deep concept? It cannot be changed to that title.

they're both equally terrible

At least it's not as tacky as 4,right? :)

I love 4 though,Does that mean i'm tacky too?

:laughga:

Alien Tulip

Pop art sounds too basic, however when you switch the words around to ARTPOP it actually makes a big difference.

ARTPOP, if I'm not mistaken, is a new term. Makes more sense to use something that isn't commonly said already in order to make it stand out.

No, people would get mad at her for trying to claim such a huge concept. ARTPOP avoids that instant reaction

Ellie Sioux

If it was 'Pop Art' the public would be all: "fukc THIS BITCH SHE'S NOT ANDY WARHOL fukc NO **** SHUT THE fukc UP LADY WARHOL I MEAN GAGA".

And personally I love ARTPOP, it feels like a style of music as opposed to a style of art. :)

Not in my opinion. Pop Art is a style popularised by Warhol. ARTPOP is a new genre of music (according to Gaga). I really like the title, and if she called it Pop Art she would have been stoned for stealing the name.

No. "Pop Art" is literally just a genre/style of art. It's sorta boring for an album title and doesn't really carry much meaning. With the simple inversion, at least something conceptual is implied.

I think when people hear the name "ARTPOP" they are going to be very intrigued!

With Born This Way, I think the reaction was "Here she goes with the gay stuff...this is not for me"

The album cover would be some of that fly-over trash paintings :legend:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived