💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation

AbuHassan1992

Featured Posts

JustinLovesGaga

I like ARTPOP :yes

I think it'll set the mood nicely for the next era, and hopefully it'll round all the music on the album into one title- ARTPOP :party:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if Art Pop was to be considered a musical genre, all of Gaga's albums to date would have been filed under that genre. All of her pop is in fact "art" pop & I feel that's why she's snatching the name now.

It's a cute, fun name & I think it'll set a nice mood for the era..

:golfclap: Cosigned

pink sushi

I'd be very confused.... :flop:

But I guess I'd like it. It's better than no Gaga performance. :nails:

pink sushi

The media would totally tear her apart though... :duck:

Everyone would be like "omg she has no ideas left blah blah blah she's fading and irreverent, this isn't 2008" :fat:

Morphine Prince

Thank you for posting this. As someone who doesn't like the name ARTPOP for an album, I am now seeing the light.

ryhanna

I've always loved the Warhol-inspired concept behind ARTPOP, but I just can't get over "ARTPOP" itself. Idk, I just hate looking at the phrase or hearing. It doesn't sound right, to me. :toofunny:

germagaga

I like it as an album name, but I'm still kind of iffy on how that would play out in a single :/

I can see it being the title for sure. :nails:

I would love a provocative/controversial album cover, could u just imagine the **** storm that would happen if this happened?

kb7ris.jpg

I'd personally love it and judging from how she's being lately,I am kind of expecting something in ur face from her the next era. This would be epic. :legend:

So many people would be so pissed off, it'd be awesome. :laughga:

I can see it being the title for sure. :nails:

I would love a provocative/controversial album cover, could u just imagine the **** storm that would happen if this happened?

kb7ris.jpg

I'd personally love it and judging from how she's being lately,I am kind of expecting something in ur face from her the next era. This would be epic. :legend:

So many people would be so pissed off, it'd be awesome. :laughga:

im starting to suspect that her next album cover will be a cheap poor quality picture taken from her phone/ipad...just to make some statement :toofloppy:

im starting to suspect that her next album cover will be a cheap poor quality picture taken from her phone/ipad...just to make some statement :toofloppy:

:laughga:

bionic

for texture!

buy bionic

DontDoubtDavid

only if she then ripped off the wig, covered it with lighter fluid and burned it on top of a piano while performing an unreleased song from the next album.

that would be cool! :O

Archived