💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation

AbuHassan1992

Featured Posts

Little Kermit

I'd be happy!!! Just love capital H.I.M. erm, no, I'm an atheist thank you very much.

This :roll:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlueVenusian

That way she respects the conservatists.. Less controversy, more praise :nick:

HausOfAntonio

I want something new. Maybe she could get inspired by some 60s and 70s phsychedelic music and fuse them with electronic beats. I must say though that I am HERE for the Whitesnake guitarist's song with her!

HybridWarhol

I'd be happy!!! Just love capital H.I.M. erm, no, I'm an atheist thank you very much.

She didn't say that though, she just said it doesn't matter if you're religious or not, if you're gay or not, because we are all born the way we are.

I personally would like a lot less religious imagery next era, but I don't think she should abandon it all together. The metaphors and references she uses are very thought provoking and interesting imo.

HarryTheNight

I like her use of religious imagery and refernces! but she went a bit overboard with BTW, hoping she doesnt abandon them altogether, then itd seem like it was all just an act/attention seeking for BTW :sweat:

DietCoke

She didn't say that though, she just said it doesn't matter if you're religious or not, if you're gay or not, because we are all born the way we are.

I personally would like a lot less religious imagery next era, but I don't think she should abandon it all together. The metaphors and references she uses are very thought provoking and interesting imo.

Just needed to say that I saw some of your other posts.

And you're just dousing GGD with :tea: and such. You go girl

jhonyguy04

Receipts! I need to see this lol

Like this thread, the user Sansa, a big Gaga hater. He said he is starting to like her again, and hope she delivers good music.

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/393922-lady-gaga-im-ok-with-no-vma-noms-new-songs-for-european-leg/page__st__20

Rollercoaster

Stuff like the word "prayer" and the metaphor of heaven/hell etc are fine. Stuff openly praising a religious work of fiction with no sense of irony at all is pretty...well... Unintelligent.

Archived