đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation

AbuHassan1992

Featured Posts

I know but It's a fun thing to do in the end it's about fun.

What if someone notices that they're in the "Most Hated" section? Do you call that fun? Look what happened to the "Gaga, listen to my CD!" girl. You may think it's all fun and games, but personally, upon seeing this I'm offended at what the fanbase has become. Awards based on who the worst monster is? Really?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OminousWind

What if someone notices that they're in the "Most Hated" section? Do you call that fun? Look what happened to the "Gaga, listen to my CD!" girl. You may think it's all fun and games, but personally, upon seeing this I'm offended at what the fanbase has become. Awards based on who the worst monster is? Really?

:usrs: That one will flop. I didn't make the polls I didn't even read half of them only voted for the ones that actually caught my attention

Gaga is Life

I enjoy seeing produces evolve and grow with artists, and create flawless music together all the time. Like RedOne and Gaga.

EnigmaMonstr

:lmao:

LADY GAGA'S BRAND NEW SINGLE, NOW INCLUDED IN YOUR HAPPY MEAL !

Hey I remember when I got a Britney Spears single in my Happy Meal

what happened to the gaga sign my cd girl?? did i miss something :confused:

BlueVenusian

I wanna be s-xiest female :hor: Please, I'll do anything you want me to do later... for free :creepflop:

Archived