Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation

AbuHassan1992

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jester

I know it sounds completely fake,But i dreamed about Gaga debuting in an action film ( using guns and all ) and i also dreamed about her quit smoking ( for 6 months ) ... I have these dreams for a while now...

I'm not trolling.

I used to have dreams like those back then in The Fame era :D Something about the Bad Romance video I think... And her dressing up as a man. :D

Jjang

I used to have dreams like those back then in The Fame era :D Something about the Bad Romance video I think... And her dressing up as a man. :D

:shocked: I mean it's not just that... When i dreamed about her it was like the EXACT same I dreamed she announced she stopped smoking for 6 months on twitter ( close enough to LM.com ) and when i dreamed about her being in a film she was holding the exact same gun + the same haircut in the cover!!

I had a dream a few months ago about Gaga wearing an outfit that was spray painted on at some huge awards show.

I hope I'm psychic because that would be an awesome outfit :hor:

FairyDreams

I didn't know that was where she was at so quietly for so long. I really wanna see some of her specially if it involves pink hair!!!!

Hexxx

Oh look... Another thread about the fantastic TFM era.

OH! these costumes are from the TFM's era aren't they lol.

the zombie gaga is from the BTW era. i love that one the most.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Morphine Prince

I had to post this video! But anyway, what do you think the music industry would be like without Gaga?

Galactic Mess

****. The grand transition to dance music would've probably taken place much later, like 2010 or so... And I'd be probably a mainstream listener or a grumpy and depressive MJ fan.

Oh my God :lmao: "I took off my meat panties"

Anyway, the music industry would be boring without Gaga. notice how everyone else dressed crazy after she got here? And actually dressed pretty normal before her? :hor:

Robinladen

- Katy Perry as the new princess of pop.

- Less RedOne on the radio.

- Less crazy outfits by other female stars.

Archived