Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Eminem responds to MGK

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVED MGK's diss. Finally a rap song I got into. I was so into the whole narrative of an upcoming artist standing to an entitled bully like Eminem who always dished it but doesn't wanna take it.

Whether you like MGK or rap or not, you can't deny his lines were very solid disses. Straight to the point. 

Eminem's diss was rubbish, he literally said something along the lines of MGK being less of a man for having a man bun what fragile masculinity lol. He also objectified rihanna and halsey and told MGK he's on the level of Taylor and Iggy. DED, does he not know that Taylor is literally the biggest artist rn. 

1 minute ago, Flu Symptom said:

"how you gonna name yourself after a damn gun and have a man bun" :cryga:

Fragile masculinity 

6 minutes ago, Versace said:

LOVED MGK's diss. Finally a rap song I got into. I was so into the whole narrative of an upcoming artist standing to an entitled bully like Eminem who always dished it but doesn't wanna take it.

Whether you like MGK or rap or not, you can't deny his lines were very solid disses. Straight to the point. 

Eminem's diss was rubbish, he literally said something along the lines of MGK being less of a man for having a man bun what fragile masculinity lol. He also objectified rihanna and halsey and told MGK he's on the level of Taylor and Iggy. DED, does he not know that Taylor is literally the biggest artist rn. 

this is the perfect review of both songs

can we like get it hung everywhere,thanks

SpeechIess
1 hour ago, Miracle said:

At least Machine Gun Kelly is hot

so is m&m, especially him in the late 90's - early 00's

Morphine Prince

Both disses were good. 

Eminem > overall but I like both. 

Diss tracks are my favorite thing about rap. 

StrawberryBlond

Even as an Eminem fan and being no fan of Kelly, I actually was pleasantly surprised by how good Kelly's diss was. That instrumental and the whole aesthetic is bone chilling. Quite a good few "oh" moments in there. "You was named after a candy, I was named after a gangsta" is genius. So, to hear Eminem respond so weakly is a bit of a disappointment. He's really resorting to childish stuff these days. Back in the day, he murdered diss tracks. Ja Rule and Mariah Carey never messed with him again after those efforts. But this? It's just like he's trying to be edgy and failing now he's an aging rapper. At his age, he shouldn't be dishing it out if he can't take it seeing as his best material was over long ago.

Eminem ended him and he's not even trying :lmao:

Like, honestly. All avid Eminem fans knew he can do something much more, but nah, Eminem don't need to do that hard for this nobody, just some easy diss already enough and it does :lmao:

Machine Gone Kelly, REST IN PEACE!! :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, RAMROD said:

Eminem ended him and he's not even trying :lmao:

Like, honestly. All avid Eminem fans knew he can do something much more, but nah, Eminem don't need to do that for this nobody, just some easy diss already enough and it does :lmao:

Machine Gone Kelly, REST IN PEACE!! :lmao:

Yes, keep praising the sexist homophobe :vegas:

Just now, Versace said:

Yes, keep praising the sexist homophobe :vegas:

WHY U BOTHERED THO?!!! :lmao:

They were both weak as hell, but Eminem really can't go one song without calling someone a f*g or telling them to get the c*ck out of their mouths, huh? :interestinga:

Just now, Versace said:

I'm not, hence the :vegas:

Nothing new lol 

:giggle: is alright, but MGK is silly to engage and bit the bait, honestly. Now he need to do even more fire come back than this or it will be a problem for him. That's how diss tracks game goes. :diane:

Archived