Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Could this be the next Gaga?

Versace

Featured Posts

Sandrology

The song is a FULL BOP! This will blow up, if not I really don't believe in charts anymore..

The video is cute, her face is a bit going under under all this costumes and wigs/unrecognizeable

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne
15 hours ago, dit said:

copy paste versions of Bey & Rih

enlighten me, please. :gaycat:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

BornAsUnic0rn
16 hours ago, dit said:

Could be. I mean it was only about time that labels would look for "the new Gaga". I mean they have been making copy paste versions of Bey & Rih for a while now so mini Gaga's are going to start popping out as well now. Doubt any of them would be truly similar to Gaga but yeah I do see labels trying it slowly.

Slowly? Labels created the new Gaga’s and made their artists more “Gaga”-esque for years now. And everybody involved in the Gaga Machine tried to recreate it pretty often, too. 

2 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Slowly? Labels created the new Gaga’s and made their artists more “Gaga”-esque for years now. And everybody involved in the Gaga Machine tried to recreate it pretty often, too. 

I agree but what I mean is that they will start doing it a lot more blatantly by debuting artists fabricated in the vein of Gaga where as the others were made to be more Gaga but weren't initially. Like I think now labels will start trying to bottle the Gaga formula even for new artists debuting.

2 hours ago, T E A said:

enlighten me, please. :gaycat:

There are a lot of songs out now that sound like Rih's type of sound. Sometimes even singers try to imitate Rih's voice like Sereyah's song and a bunch of those dj feature songs. It's especially noticable with Rih tbh. Labels always fight to obtain her scrapped material because they know it'll make them money. I'm worried they will do this with Gaga too now. I hate the idea of them trying to bottle up her sound and image even more now. :gum: 

On 9/14/2018 at 6:09 AM, Rafr88 said:

Every possible "to-be-huge" pop girls are compared to Gaga tho:duck:

No lies detected here.

Shipper

Let's not be like bitter Madonna stans and welcome a new artist with talent into this industry.  

Support her if you like her music and spread love and kindness.  :heart:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

bloody g

If she becomes famous than she will be herself, not Gaga.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

3 hours ago, Shipper said:

Let's not be like bitter Madonna stans and welcome a new artist with talent into this industry.  

Support her if you like her music and spread love and kindness.  :heart:

This so much.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived