💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Could this be the next Gaga?

Versace

Featured Posts

Could be. I mean it was only about time that labels would look for "the new Gaga". I mean they have been making copy paste versions of Bey & Rih for a while now so mini Gaga's are going to start popping out as well now. Doubt any of them would be truly similar to Gaga but yeah I do see labels trying it slowly.

• Admin changed the title to Could this be the next Gaga?
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highbythebeach

I'm not so sure about the statement "the next gaga" but I'm loving this song, thanks for sharing my next fav song!

Smother Em Eh
17 hours ago, Galagala said:

She looks like Gaga OMG.

Maybe she's the real person behind Jo Calderone.:gum::gum::gum:

Eh I think I can kinda see what your seeing. Their face shapes and lips are similar but their nose shape and sizes are quite different. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh

The next Lady Gaga? She isn’t the next Lady Gaga AT ALL. TF had classic bops, stunning visuals, over the top outfits, tons of success and of course Gaga’s creative and unique aura and spark. 

This song is a bop to me tbh, but it’s just so generic and done before. Gaga came out of nowhere and bursted out in the scene with so much Artistry and Creativity, something this girl lacks. I like her haircut and voice, but to say she is the next Gaga is a very far stretch. 

Smother Em Eh
13 hours ago, Eggsy said:

I love Just dance.. but The fame videos were cheap.. but thats because it was her first album.. The cheap real down to earth look though was life. So i stan the entire era.. i stan all eras.. god im a mess today. 

Ok so how are Poker Face and Paparazzi videos cheap? PF video is a classic and Paparazzi video is a f*cking iconic masterpiece. Eh Eh Video is cute but I will say JD and BDR are kinda cheap. 

7 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Ok so how are Poker Face and Paparazzi videos cheap? PF video is a classic and Paparazzi video is a f*cking iconic masterpiece. Eh Eh Video is cute but I will say JD and BDR are kinda cheap. 

Sis its not that deep lol.. Compared to the later Budjets.. No shade was intended <3 I stan all the iconic master pieces. <3

18 hours ago, Rio said:

This video is legit a collection of influences ï»żshe’s stolen 😂

Stolen influences? that's a new one :huh: 

What is innovative about this? When gaga came out, she leveled the Music industry, and had established Artists changing their sound. This IS NOT INNOVATIVE. 

highwayunicorn9

No.

Just because she looks a bit like Gaga and has a similar themed video... no.

We as Monsters do not compare someone to our Mother. We only have one Mother. No on like her!

Im hurt, bothered, and repulsed.

:air:

Archived