GypsyBabe

How were the other people in the theater? Was it as moving as people say?Ā 

āšÆĶ›

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maria Brink
1 minute ago, MonsterOfficial said:

what scenes on the trailer were not in the movie?

how was the reception of the people around you?

I honestly dont remember seeing the scene where she was on the tire swing with Bradley. I was waiting for it, but it may have been cut out.

Also when she says "Almost every single person has told me they like the way I sounded but not the way i look" That was cut out. She talks about her nose instead.

Ā 

Just now, GypsyBabe said:

I can't speak for the op but the last shot of the movie made some people around me gasp or say wow under their breath. I would say many were moved by that scene alone.Ā Ā 

Maria Brink
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

It got a loud round of applause at the end. There wasnt even any film crew people there. People also cheered loud when Gaga's name came up on the credits.

ThunderSwallow

I heard some reviews said itā€™s much more like a series of MV collection than a actualĀ movie with solid plot and the film has little portraits on the characters....but just throw you with music livesĀ which seems stupid...Ā 

Maria Brink
Just now, ThunderSwallow said:

I heard some reviews said itā€™s much more like a series of MV collection than a actualĀ movie with solid plot and the film has little portraits on the characters....but just throw you with music livesĀ which seems stupid...Ā 

No, this is a MOVIE. The story of Ally and Jack is crazy. It tackles substance abuse, alcoholism and the harsh reality of the music industry. Its amazing.

Maria Brink
Just now, Enzo said:

Did you cry? :poot:Ā 

I cried the whole time. You forget she's the rah rah bitch for 2 hours and 15 minutes, and you just sit there and appreciate her art and feel so proud to see how far she has come. It was wonderful.

Just now, ThunderSwallow said:

Errrm? No? If anything the plot was too solid with a few too many cliches,Ā but Bradley and Gaga made up for it with how intimate and authentic it felt. The characters were all well rounded out, even the smaller ones that maybe you'd want to see more of because of how good their performances were. The live music scenes were unlike anything we've seen in a movie before. They really bring you on the stage with them.Ā 

havent you spilled too much tea :messga:??

I live for it :huntyga:

So you just experienced once again how it is to stan the most talented popular artist of our times

:tony:

Ā 

GypsyBabe

Is this they type of movie that people will want to see multiple times, or is it too dark?Ā 

āšÆĶ›

Is Hair Body Face in the movie?

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Yass I can't wait to see her orange haired lewks

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

Archived