💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which ASIB song are you anticipating most?

Awrah999

Which song are you anticipating most?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which A Star Is Born song are you anticipating most?

• Shallow
    • I’ll Never Love Again
    • Always Remember Us This Way
    • Why Did You Do That
    • Other

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awrah999
17 hours ago, Aglaya said:

Oh wow I love your twitter profile pic :lolly:

Thanks :laughga: I have the uncensored version somewhere :v:

Awrah999
17 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

well the songs you listed i already heard parts of, i am excited about the ones i havent heard especially heal me.

I have heart parts of the songs too and the LQ leak of INLA but it’s hard to say how the final version will be based on these leaks! So vote based on your anticipation of the final version

Why Did You Do That. It's been stuck in my head for nearly a year and a half since I went for the filming o its performance in the movie. ugh.

Awrah999
4 hours ago, Dayman said:

Why Did You Do That. It's been stuck in my head for nearly a year and a half since I went for the filming o its performance in the movie. ugh.

I feel the same way! I listened to the LQ leaked snippet like two weeks ago and initially found it a little repetitive/annoying but now I have had it firmly stuck in my head. It’s such an ear worm! 

8 hours ago, Awrah999 said:

I feel the same way! I listened to the LQ leaked snippet like two weeks ago and initially found it a little repetitive/annoying but now I have had it firmly stuck in my head. It’s such an ear worm! 

The opening line and other half of the first verse that the snippet misses are what really make it to me. It's just so cheeky and catchy. "Why do you look so good in those jeans, why'd you come around me with an ass like that, you're making all my thoughts obscene, this is not - not like me..." and thats were the snippet picks up from. The second verse has the line "Boy why do have to look so fine? When I look at you I wish that I were blind." and that one I loved too. Just such a firmly fun pop song that feels like it could be at home being on "The Fame"

From all snippets this is my ranking:

INLA

Shallow

Is That Alright (?)

Always Remember Us This Way

Heal Me

Why Did You Do That

Archived