other

A star is born already packing theatres in US

Naufri

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Not only can she sell out stadiums and arenas, but also movie theatres.... QUEEN! :golfclap::party:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

AddMeOnMYSPACE

I heard through the grapevine the venom movie is average. and there's a corny dance scene too :rip:. Hopefully they get terrible reviews and people decided to see the critically acclaim "A star is born" featuring mega super star lady gaga.   

11 hours ago, thehanyo said:

Idk, the reviews aren't that bad for it. Sounds like it's the best one in a long time.

It's because people now see action and jump scares and they are instantly sold. It's why they make so many sequels these days. The brand is already established, and so they can make whatever BS they want, pander to the dumbest audience, and make shiteloads of money from ticket sales. I'm annoyed because these days they tend to ignore the lore and rules of the universe created in older movies, and just take the shell of the original characters and make it something different. There's less thought put into movies these days, especially horror movies. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Is it an American thing to buy a ticket so soon? Like here in the Netherlands people buy a ticket 30 minutes before the movie at the cinema. :poot:

CyanLights
16 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Is it an American thing to buy a ticket so soon? Like here in the Netherlands people buy a ticket 30 minutes before the movie at the cinema. :poot:

Usually for huge blockbusters in major cities people buy tickets in advance (like Marvel movies or I remeber my friend from NYC having to wait a few days for Jurassic World 2) but in most areas you’re fine honestly. I sometimes buy tickets when the trailers are playing :laughga:

On 9/13/2018 at 2:50 PM, Awrah999 said:

Thank you for this ADHD-inducing website :oprah:

As if following Gaga's endless stream of gushing reviews, social media posts, magazine covers, and press conferences weren't enough...now we can follow every A Star Is Born ticket sold in the country in real time! :huntyga:

Ikr :cryga: The voluntary multi-tasking we're all doing is super impressive. Gaga works hard, but her fans work harder :sis:

12 hours ago, Awrah999 said:

Many NYC theaters are sold out the entire first week of its release :applause:

Still plenty of seats in Clifton NJ. As of 10 minutes ago no seats sold for Oct 3rd

13 minutes ago, TOSK said:

Still plenty of seats in Clifton NJ. As of 10 minutes ago no seats sold for Oct 3rd

Thought it comes out on the 5th :huntyga:

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Same in my country, like dafuq :poot:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

No. It happen in Asia too. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived