💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AHS Apocalypse livestream!

Borislshere

Featured Posts

TheodoreRx
4 hours ago, That J said:

It's not always about being scary off the bat. Let something build up.  It's the first 45 minutes of a story.  

Some here are wanting everything in 3 minutes lol.  Let it build!  Its coming. Patience is a virtue, my dears.  And I'm excited. :v:

Girl if anything AHS seasons start scariest and get campier. This episode was poorly written with bad world building. It was campy in the wrong way.  

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Okay just watched it, have a feeling it’ll be campy but it was still good, curious as to what michaels role is in this whole post apocalyptic world 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

monketsharona

I love the first episode it sets the new characters and the story without forcing the cross-over

The last scene was damn satisfying with the music from Murder House and Michael being back

3 hours ago, TheodoreRx said:

Girl if anything AHS seasons start scariest and get campier. This episode was poorly written with bad world building. It was campy in the wrong way.  

I thought it was a little TOO funny when it shouldve been hardcore serious BUT it's just the start and the last few seasons have really shown not to judge it at the first episode. But episode 2 best blow me away. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

It's not bad. The show is getting technically better, this season actually seems like it has a prevalent storyline and I appreciate that they didn't force the crossover right away.

But I'm just finding myself not really enjoying it. Everything is dull and I don't really care what happens to any of the characters so far. Everyone is so unlikeable. Also, the atmospheric shift is so drastic and I don't really like the idea of the outpost, probably my fault for getting hyped on fan theories though.

I'm hoping it pulls through obviously but IDK... :madge:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Panchecco

This premiere was insane I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT :giveup:
This season has so much potential I can't wait to see what happens next 

THE OPENING CREDITS WERE AMAZING, I loved all the references to Murder House and Coven and the new elements from Apocalypse :nooo:

Panchecco
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

The last scene was damn satisfying with the music from Murder House and Michael being back

f*ck yeah 

Spoiler

and he's kinda hot as Michael tbh :lolly:

Bloodyjack

I thought it was okay. I didn't the campiness. I think there's a place and time for campiness and ahs isn't it so I hope they stop that at once to keep it to it's dark, creepy, intense roots. I really love Kathy and Sarah and think they'll definitely be the highlight scare factor of the season

Luke78619

The only things I didn’t like or thought were weird was how nothing changed in the 18 month time jump, except Leslie Grossman’s hair changing :green: everyone looked exactly the same, I would’ve thought makeup would make em look skinnier seeing as they’re eating half a cube of food :green: (although the time jump lowkey made me howl at the fact they became as delulu as us with twitter insiders :air:)

also maybe a bit too comedic, I like Joan’s character, and her eating the stew was okay with me, but she seems too oblivious to what’s really going on or something idk, like she’s lowkey confused 

I also really don’t like the other gay guy (not Evans character), I’ve known him for 5 seconds and he’s already annoying me :green: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

aaron l
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I love the first episode it sets the new characters and the story without forcing the cross-over

This! Everyone expecting to see the witches in the first episode :green:

5 hours ago, TheodoreRx said:

Was it like Ugly Betty to you? :stalkga:

Archived