Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is Enigma selling?

Jaume

Featured Posts

On 9/14/2018 at 9:53 AM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

How do you think I paid it :huntyga:

At the box office with sexual favours?

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, King J said:

At the box office with sexual favours?

Working hard with my nice salary :classy:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

venusfly

Vegas shows sell out close to and on the actual date, it’s a last minute thing by people on vacation there. It’s the same type of thing as broadway in NYC.

Delulu Rogers
3 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Going to LAS VEGAS to see your idol perform can be never awful lmaooooooo i don't see a problem if you can afford it :fthis:

Even if you could afford it, it'd still be huge expense for people that live outside America like I do. I saw her on the JWT which was amazing but if the there'll be no new music I don't necessarily want to spend thousands to hear the same songs I've seen 3-4 times in concert already. Plus there is the possibility of her cancelling or rescheduling shows and if the music is the same, it's a risk I'll happily avoid :bye:

KURUSHITOVSKA
11 hours ago, ChrisC said:

Even if you could afford it, it'd still be huge expense for people that live outside America like I do. I saw her on the JWT which was amazing but if the there'll be no new music I don't necessarily want to spend thousands to hear the same songs I've seen 3-4 times in concert already. Plus there is the possibility of her cancelling or rescheduling shows and if the music is the same, it's a risk I'll happily avoid :bye:

I got the ticket insurance for 20$ and i'm going from Spain + i always wanted to visit the US so if she cancels i still have a dream to make true. Vegas was the perfect excuse to finally have a trip, i'm not only going to Vegas, it's my dream trip with a Gaga show in it, couldn't get better

Nicholas Pierce
On 9/17/2018 at 1:11 AM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I got the ticket insurance for 20$ and i'm going from Spain + i always wanted to visit the US so if she cancels i still have a dream to make true. Vegas was the perfect excuse to finally have a trip, i'm not only going to Vegas, it's my dream trip with a Gaga show in it, couldn't get better

Hey! How did u get the ticket insurance? I know that's only for US costumers.

They're gonna sell even better closer to the first hand dates. I wish I could buy some, but it's just too much of a major trip to fit into the dates she's going.

Purr more, hiss less.

KURUSHITOVSKA
9 hours ago, Nicholas Pierce said:

Hey! How did u get the ticket insurance? I know that's only for US costumers.

I got it when buying the tickets on ticketmaster.com

Juanlittlem
On 9/13/2018 at 11:45 AM, ChrisC said:

I’m not spending money to see her if there is no new music. So I’ll wait until lg6 is released cause I can’t imagine how awful it would be for the people that went to the first half of the residency with no new music 

Same, I'm not getting 2 planes to go to Vegas to hear the old songs, I mean, I would go if it was in Europe, but going to Las Vegas is definitely way too expensive.
If she adds LG6 in the 2020 shows I'll sure go.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• 2 weeks later...
KURUSHITOVSKA
6 hours ago, Nicholas Pierce said:

I know but insurance only applies for US costumers.-

I got it and i'm not from the US, and paid with a spanish card

On 9/13/2018 at 9:09 AM, Thanster said:

After ASIB release, the enigma shows will be sold out faster than you can say ferrari. :trollga:

ferrari :trollga:

I could not justify the high price tag. I would die to go.

I am hoping there is enough footage for me to get my fill.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived