šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Onika Tanya Maraj is...

teawhore

Featured Posts

LOL No. Th only thing comparable to Lil'Kim is that NekciĀ is starting to play games against new bitches cos she feel threatened just like Kim was to Nicki back in 2009-2010. :sis:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Chuckles
28 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Even now it's like numerous female rappers have been like "Atlantic records, Cardi's label, wanted to sign me on the condition that I start beef with Nicki", radio hosts have been like "Yeah people have tried to pay me to play Cardi records, promote her, bring her on the show and criticise Nicki". Like there has been some shady industry **** to help bring down Nicki.

Is this for real?

Sickness

Karma took her time but now sheā€™s here. Miss Nicki Minaj is just getting served the same plate she fed Lil Kim with.Ā 

ā€œOut with the old, in with the new!ā€ Cheers.Ā :vegas:

11 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Is this for real?

^Lady Leshurr and Cupcakke have both talked about how they where offered $250,000 to diss Nicki

There are also other Atlantic artists that have thrown shots at Nicki but who knows :shrug:Ā 

As for the radio DJ's

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.48060/title.funk-flex-claims-cardi-bs-team-paid-for-radio-spins#

Flex also talked about how he knows other radio DJs have been paid to praise Cardi and diss Nicki.

There has also been rumours over DJ Self who was attacking Nicki - then Nicki was blasting him on social media talking about how Self came to her with information about Cardi and then got mad that Nicki didn't **** with him over that.

Chuckles
2 minutes ago, Bebe said:

^Lady Leshurr and Cupcakke have both talked about how they where offered $250,000 to diss Nicki

There are also other Atlantic artists that have thrown shots at ļ»æNicki but who knows :shrug:Ā 

As for the radio DJ's

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.48060/title.funk-flex-claims-cardi-bs-team-paid-for-radio-spins#

Flex also talked about how he knows other radio DJs have been paid to praiseļ»æ Cardi and diss Nicki.

There has also been rumours over DJ Self who was attacking Nicki - then Nicki was blasting him on social media talking about how Self came to her with information about Cardi and then got mad that Nicki didn't **** with him over that.

Damn, you brought those receipts in! Also, thanks for using the true Vogue cover as your aviĀ :vegas:

JohnnyVersace

Tbh I don't fully get the Nicki hate these days. Yes, she's pompous and arrogant, but she also puts out good music, and is an empowering female musician. I feel like there's always someone we're tearing down and I'm so over it.Ā 

StrawberryBlond

I've never liked her. Talented, but doesn't use her talent correctly. Awful personality who think she's better than everyone else. I have very little time for people like that. I don't care how successful or influential someone is, they need to always maintain humility and be a nice person and if you don't, frankly, I don't think you deserve success. Attacking someone like that is not an "attack," it's justice. She's earning her long overdue karma. I don't care that she's a woman. As a feminist woman, I'm sick of being made to feel like women shouldn't be criticised. Equal standards. If men can get criticised without question, why can't we? No wonder female entitlement is so huge.

Archived