question

Does Gaga cry too much?

PedjaB

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ARTPOPSlays

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it, it’s not like it’s done out of a place of selfishness, or complaints. She’s an emotional person and definitely an empath. When you achieve things like these in your life too, I think it’s only appropriate to let out some tears. 

BlackFluid

Gaga carries a lot of emotional weight. It’s very clear in the way that she speaks and carries herself. Her ability to even walk out of her house amazes me.

I can see how that might come across to some people, as in some cultures and/or households there is a stigma in expressing emotion so openly like that - but my short answer is no.

Gaga is an emotionally open person, that's a healthy space to be in and I don't really blame her for getting emotional considering her dream of being an actress, her anxiety over whether she could pull it off and then her being confronted with her peers and a crowd of people praising and applauding her for the work she has done.

Reality
3 minutes ago, PedjaB said:

Well its not about is she emotional ... but every interview? Come on

She's just an emotional person. That's all. It's not a bad thing, it's just the way she expresses her emotions.

🃏🖤👹

No she is not. It must be overwhelming for her to find her first movie as leading role are universally well accepted.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

She's an emotional person, but she's also a "drama kid". Which basically means she feels a lot and emotes a lot, which can feel "dramatic" to people who don't understand "drama kids". I don't think it's strange at all. 

doppelganger

It’s cute though. No one expects their first film to be so well received and ASIB and Gaga is getting incredible reception. 

11 minutes ago, PedjaB said:

Well its not about is she emotional ... but every interview? Come on

But why is it bothering you tho?!! That is the question. Is it your Masc4Masc attitude showing? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yeah I noticed that too. But its ok, she is an emotional person. But I swear if she mentions once again how Bradley directs like a NINJA :saladga:

I kind of think so too, but this kind of stuff worked with Taylor Swift back in the day.

These are the first two screenings. I'm sure that will be all the crying for now until her award wins.

Space Cowboy
28 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

So you’re not allowed to be proud and express your emotions nowadays...Dhnp8w8WkAAKt2J.jpg

Djwqu2kXsAANoU2.jpg

Archived