💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Dragging Cardi Live On Air Right Now

Stef

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

i can't at some people blaming and making fun of Nicki for "standing behind her security"

do you think, if this whole thing is even real, that they'd even let her get out? it's their f-cking job to make sure she doesn't fight! like, wtf it's not normal for y'all to pull that as an argument.

some of y'alls wanted to witness an actual beating, because you live for the drama.

NO SHADE

i'm a fan of both and i'm still shocked. but dragging Nicki for not acting crazy, trying to fight off her security and throwing her shoes, is very very low.

this

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both are disgusting pieces of trash that shouldnt be allowed on TV. Children should NOT be exposed to these kind of deranged people. And any woman should feel ashamed to support them when all they do is perpetuate the objectification of women.

Tbh Nicki is over for so long so the only thing I wish is for her to disappear somewhere and never come back

#TEAMCARI!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ryanripley
Just now, Mad Onna said:

Nicki isn't throwing shoes at people

but she's the one hosting a radio show just to bring people down so

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DONAJENDRO
Just now, ryanripley said:

but she's the one hosting a radio show just to bring people down so

*To defend herself/tell her side of the story

Mad Onna

ryanripley
Just now, Mad Onna said:

*To defend herself/tell her side of the story

oh please, she's been handing out d*ck rider of year awards and such since she started freaking out over not getting number 1, give it a break lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

This whole thing is a gotdamn mess. Nicki is extremely immature and this immaturity started long before Cardi B came into the picture. She needs to learn how to take L's sufficiently and stop acting like she's this God-like being who can't have anything done to her. The castle will crumble at some point.

giphy.gif

JohnnyVersace
3 hours ago, Wigless said:

Some points have been made. 

But anyway, Cardi is about to eviscerste in her response. Someone tell Nicki Chun-Li was never a bad character, and that the queen of fighting games never hid behind security. 

So the better move would have been to fight back?

giphy.gif

Xoxo Adriana
5 hours ago, Kulture Kiari said:

How dare she say she wouldn't talk about anyone's child, when she talked about Kylie's baby.

And talking bad about my mom's career? This lady, if you can even call her that, built her career on making music about vaginas/penises, and only became relevant because she featured on a million songs. Literally, if a piece of poop could sing and the gp would love it, she would literally beg the piece of poop to feature her in one of the poop's songs.

I mean she has offered many iconic moments/songs/looks, however they all date back to Pink Friday era. She hasn't really offered anything memorable or iconic in the past 7 years since then. Just many temporary radio hits, which is why she is still somewhat relevant today. If she really had offered fans anything memorable, Queen would've sold more, gained more hype and would've been noted as the best Hip Hop album of 2018, but I think it's far from that title. Same goes with Cardi tbh. Don't love or hate either of them, they've just gotta realise no one is better than the other and they need to grow tf up.

5 hours ago, LukeIsGaga said:

Didn't Barbie Dreams already get to number 18?:selena:

:neyde:

Luke, not a nice thing to drag your fellow GGDster when Gaga  is preaching online kindness :neyde:

5 hours ago, Kulture Kiari said:

How dare she say she wouldn't talk about anyone's child, when she talked about Kylie's baby.

And talking bad about my mom's career? This lady, if you can even call her that, built her career on making music about vaginas/penises, and only became relevant because she featured on a million songs. Literally, if a piece of poop could sing and the gp would love it, she would literally beg the piece of poop to feature her in one of the poop's songs.

Your mom is quite a few features herself

Archived