šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Dragging Cardi Live On Air Right Now

Stef

Featured Posts

Drin Lon

1.It's kinda disgusting that you guys are tryna defendĀ violence.

2.Nicki is not an angel but mannnn has she made SO MANY POINTS you didn't even take the time to read allĀ she said.

I support them both tho but messĀ 

Ā 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daredevil

I was kinda mad at Nicki , but she brought argument after argument and I believe her now. Ā 

you guys are saying both are immature, but havenā€™t EVEN LISTENED TO WHAT SHE SAID.Ā 

i swear this forum is turning into MadonnaNationĀ 

Andrea B
3 hours ago, Stef said:

QueenRadio is the #1 trend everywhere lmao smart queen :vegas:

too bad her songs will never reach #1 on the hot 100:vegas:Ā 

What if Cardi fights back saying Nicki initially based her career with her idol?

By the way Nicki had always been arrogant in the past.

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

2 hours ago, boomer keewatin said:

I think both Cardi and Nicki are acting immature.Ā :tea:

well true but cardi is 25 and nicki is 35 :stalkga:

what really tires me is that.. okay lets be real, they are both immature. cardi threw a shoe on nickiĀ  but keep in mind that she is just now beginning her career, while being a next door girl who was never afraid of being goofy, loud, or making a fool of herself. nicki is a "queen" shes been out for like 10 years or so.. she will rap about beating b****es up etc etc butĀ  when cardi came to her she was hiding behind the security. Now she starts talking mad s**t again, behind a microphone. she is so fake lmao

1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

I was kinda mad at Nicki , but she brought argument after argument and I believe her now. Ā 

you guys are saying both are immature, but havenā€™t EVEN LISTENED TO WHAT SHE SAID.Ā 

i swear this forum is turning into MadonnaNationĀ 

most people attacking her continue to not even listen to what shes saying

Ā 

ignorance bleeds ignoranceĀ 

Borislshere

I love how she comes for Cardi's racism but allowed 6ix9ine to say the n-word repeatedly on his phone interview not even 5 mins prior. Lord.Ā Ā 

DONAJENDRO

While I don't agree with Nicki attacking ha child (IF she even did that, Cardi might've lied šŸ˜˜) Nicki is smart and now she's winning with her receipts so her queen title is unbothered šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜

Mad Onna

Of course a human toilet like Nicki would provoke Cardi - she knows Cardi is not a calculative snake and she needs the publicity after flopping as hard as she did. It's a pity the shoe didn't hit her.

Also, it's funny how she talks **** in her songs and in this case she's cowering behind her security. She's one of those people that bark a lot but in reality they'd piss their pants if someone even laid a finger on them. "Classy", no, you just a ***.

it wasn't laaaahv

highlikegaga

i can't at some people blaming and making fun of Nicki for "standing behind her security"

do you think, if this whole thing is even real, that they'd even let her get out? it's their f-cking job to make sure she doesn't fight! like, wtf it's not normal for y'all to pull that as an argument.

some of y'alls wanted to witness an actual beating, because you live for the drama.

NO SHADE

i'm a fan of both and i'm still shocked. but dragging Nicki for not acting crazy, trying to fight off her security and throwing her shoes, is very very low.

Archived