💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga not touring during Vegas Residency

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

15 hours ago, tizian said:

this basically confirms we'll get the first single not before 2019 so maybe a Q2/Q3 release is possible? would be perfect timing especially after the Oscar buzz will have calmed down... 

I mean, the BTWB started almost a year after BTW came out so who knows tbh. Touring is not just linked to albums anymore (at least not entirely).

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27monster27
15 hours ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Here we were thinking LG6 was more than halfway done and she's only just started. I'm guessing that's why she was recording with DJWS in November because the movie wasn't pushed back then. Then the movie got pushed so they decide to finish the soundtrack later. 

Wasn't it confirmed by DJWS that he was did 1/3 of ASIBs soundtrack to though?  I am not saying that you are wrong, but I just thought that it might be a possibility.

EDIT: I probably should have said that I still do believe that she was working with DJWS on LG6, I just think that they were maybe doing both.

he/him/his

12 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I don’t think her sessions with Bloodpop, Justin Tranter and Sophie were for ASIB so obviously she has an idea where LG6 is going and it’s taking shape.

Most probably we will never get these tracks haha! 

23 hours ago, Mylene said:

WW fans : we didn't see you since 2012/2014. You cancelled my shows twice in europe and we don't have enough money to come in Vegas

Gaga : Oh that's so sad you should come to Vegas and see my show

WW fans : We didn't see you since 2012/2014. You cancelled my shows twice in europe because you were in deep excruciating pain and we don't have enough money to come in Vegas

Gaga : Oh that's so sad. I'm sorry. I was in really bad pain and felt so bad for cancelling and was crying non-stop in the wake of the cancellation because I knew I had let my fans down. My doctors are now working around the clock to find new ways for me to be able to travel worldwide without it affecting my ability to perform a tour. In the meantime, I am working tirelessly on a new show where I will be able to perform and do what I love while taking care of myself at the same time. If you can, you should come to Vegas and see my show! I'm very proud of it!

WW fans: No lol **** you

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Sandrology

"I'm waiting for my swiss fans in vegas this winter"  

I'm a fan since 2009, always loved and supported her but I'm offended by how she said that. Sure her health is important but she didn't handle the European dates quite well. I was cancelled TWO TIMES, i booked train and hotel two times, asked friends to come and what did we get? We lost hundreds of Euros. 

Sorry Gaga in all love and what you have done for me, you should not wait for me cause I'm not willing to loose thousand euros.

Itsbrenda

I think she should bring Enigma to Europe for a month or 2. Maybe do a short residency at the o2 in London? Like 15 shows  

Luisillo0o

omg b!

She's asking for the fans to take over vegas,that's it, Im moving to vegas for two years, ya'll can crash at my place as long as you are little monsters!

Here for the brunette

djBuffoon
On 9/10/2018 at 7:11 AM, jinko said:

I mean... duh. Isn't that the point of the residency, for her to be at one place and not... tour? The thing she does that exacerbates her fibro? Why is this something we're """""""surprised"""""""" of???

This...

ryanripley
On 9/11/2018 at 12:51 PM, Stef said:

WW fans : We didn't see you since 2012/2014. You cancelled my shows twice in europe because you were in deep excruciating pain and we don't have enough money to come in Vegas

Gaga : Oh that's so sad. I'm sorry. I was in really bad pain and felt so bad for cancelling and was crying non-stop in the wake of the cancellation because I knew I had let my fans down. My doctors are now working around the clock to find new ways for me to be able to travel worldwide without it affecting my ability to perform a tour. In the meantime, I am working tirelessly on a new show where I will be able to perform and do what I love while taking care of myself at the same time. If you can, you should come to Vegas and see my show! I'm very proud of it!

WW fans: No lol **** you

THIS

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Juanlittlem
On 9/10/2018 at 4:56 PM, theahsfan said:

Lmao, this was posted 10 months ago, how is that soon? LG6 isn't coming this year neither early 2019

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

Didn’t expect her to be touring during the residency anyway really :shrug: I do think she might travel and promote the new album/s in between dates but that’s the maximum :huh: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived