💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga not touring during Vegas Residency

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

WhiteWitch
1 hour ago, Glittertinks said:

Unlike others I was already expecting that she won't tour between the Residency, because of fibro. However, her comments still make me really really angry. I do not belong to that group of european LMs that were able to buy 1 or even more tickets for the Residency. I really wish I could. But unfortunately what I have is not enough and comments like this upset me even more because of that and my JWT was cancelled twice and I have never even gotten a refund for the tickets. I would be very glad if others in this forum would stop talking down people like me (believe me, it makes that feeling of being a flop fan even worse), just because we're bitter. We have more or less personal reasons to be bitter. :noparty:

On another side, I am glad we have ASIB because this is much more accessible than a trip for thousands of euros. I will enjoy that time and let's see what will happen after that.

You are supposed to be refunded for tickets legally. So you should have contacted the vendor. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
1 hour ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Here we were thinking LG6 was more than halfway done and she's only just started. I'm guessing that's why she was recording with DJWS in November because the movie wasn't pushed back then. Then the movie got pushed so they decide to finish the soundtrack later. 

They were not working on the soundtrack, DJWS confirmed they were making ARTPOP's little sister

WW fans : we didn't see you since 2012/2014. You cancelled my shows twice in europe and we don't have enough money to come in Vegas

Gaga : Oh that's so sad you should come to Vegas and see my show

She also kinda says she’s working on the album whilst the residency is happening so my guess is we’ve got to wait till 2020 now :emma: well

Lol i knew i was absolutely delusional to expect a knew single in August. Like only now that ive calme down did i really just understood how delusional

BUUUUT

If you think about it, were etting a new album in next summer, most likely. A dark morbid song everyone will think why the hell i enjoy this but unfortunatelly no one will escape that strange Summer undenaible bop.

B O O K M A R K

ME

:bye:

ryanripley

to everyone complaining about her saying come to vegas: if you really want to see her live over the next 2 years, it's the only option you have :emma: either take it or leave it and move on

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

17 minutes ago, Mylene said:

This woman didn't have a hit since 2013 but she still want to do a greatest hits tour i'm dying

she is also serving Britney type of retirement ... the end is coming.

Yeah with this type of attitude y’all don’t even deserve a greatest hits tour. :excuseu:

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

4 minutes ago, gag said:

Yeah with this type of attitude y’all don’t even deserve a greatest hits tour. :excuseu:

Do you think i care about a greatest """"""""hits"""""" ?

14 minutes ago, Killa said:

Lol i knew i was absolutely delusional to expect a knew single in August. Like only now that ive calme down did i really just understood how delusional

BUUUUT

If you think about it, were etting a new album in next summer, most likely. A dark morbid song everyone will think why the hell i enjoy this but unfortunatelly no one will escape that strange Summer undenaible bop.

B O O K M A R K

ME

:bye:

Can't wait to revisit this next Summer when NOTHING is out :sis:

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

32 minutes ago, Mylene said:

This woman didn't have a hit since 2013 but she still want to do a greatest hits tour i'm dying

she is also serving Britney type of retirement ... the end is coming.

Lol.... overreacting much... Retirement... Bitch Britney is touring her piece of me show around the world right now and she is doing great... If you don't like the way things are you can just leave 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

theahsfan

She wrote in a birthday note to DJWS last year in September “I can’t wait to start working on this album with you” and they were in the studio for 3 months, and then she spent 4 months in the studio with Boys Noize, Masec, BloodPop, SOPHIE and allegedly Skrillex. 

So don’t be so naive, LG6 isn’t “cancelled”.. she wasn’t spending months and months on “finishing touches” for the ASIB pop songs (not the rock-esque songs since they were all performed live), it was probably just those studio sessions in New York with Mark Ronson and when Bradley was there. 

And she probably did the bulk of it during those 6 week sessions with DJWS and Mark Nilan Jr after the Super Bowl when they worked on new music.. that was when The Cure was made, which is actually rumoured to be an ASIB reject. 

And all of this whining from a certain user with a Tinashe icon... that super cryptic set of IG pictures still exists, as does Eli Russell’s recent teasing. And obviously she’s not gonna say “Yes I AM gonna release a surprise album for my residency”... because then it wouldn’t be a surprise. Yikes.. some of y’all :rip:

the logic jumped IN!

4 minutes ago, nikola said:

Lol.... overreacting much... Retirement... Bitch Britney is touring her piece of me show around the world right now and she is doing great... If you don't like the way thong are you can just leave 

Can you come up with something else ? "if you dont like leave" blablabla i already hear that one hundred time from those cupcakes :duck:

Just now, Mylene said:

Can you come up with something else ? "if you dont like leave" blablabla .. :duck:

Can you do something else than just whine like you have 10 :duck:

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

theahsfan

She was finishing details on the ASIB soundtrack. It DOESN’T mean she was spending months and months on it. She’s mostly been working on LG6 over the past year. 

voidfigure
11 minutes ago, Mylene said:

Can you come up with something else ? "if you dont like leave" blablabla i already hear that one hundred time from those cupcakes :duck:

Then hear it once more

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived