Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga talking with fans

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so nice. I'm so glad she and some fans can still have interactions like this. This is the only way I would ever want to meet Gaga, in a low-key setting where we can just have a short chat. I would never be able to fight a swarm of shrieking, crying fans behind a barrier. It would give me so much anxiety and I'd feel so terrible for Gagz. I'd rather hang back and try to catch a glimpse of her from afar than to elbow my way to the front of the throng for 1 millisecond of attention from a stressed out Gagzer. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

elijahfan
On 9/10/2018 at 10:53 AM, Levine said:

This is like the best video of her interacting with fans ever.

Those fans are so amazing.

Well, when fans aren't an awful lot and everybody's staying calm, this is what happens. I've lived incredible moments with her in New York and Paris, including singing along to Joanne with her in the street. She's the greatest, and I wish every hardcore fan to be able to experience something like that. And for the sake of her wellbeing, I wish all her fan interactions could be that peaceful.

MANiCURE 6

It's so cool to see monsters who are not yelling "YAAAASSS GAGAAAA" all the time and just be kind and respectful to her...

Archived