Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga talking with fans

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that she still appreciates the fandom on a personal level even though some has been really cruel towards her work, her boyfriend, even herself. She's too beautiful.

Letmelivemylife

Tell me again that this woman doesn't love us *eye roll*. She truly is mama monster ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, Vegas said:

The fact that she still appreciates the fandom on a personal level even though some has been really cruel towards her work, her boyfriend, even herself. She's too beautiful.

Haha she truly is mama monster ♥️ Like any good mama, she'll always love us unconditionally no matter how nasty and vicious some of us can be. We're bonded for life ♥️

PerfectIllusion

"Your look reminds me of AHS"

"And Alejandro"

Gaga: "should i sign it Joanne"

This made me laugh idk why :ladyhaha:

Hi guys I recorded that video omg I have no words, I think you know the tea, she is incredibly humble, beautiful and caring. She was so emotional when we told her how ASIB was, we genuinely loved the film so much... anyway here’s a link to the full video because Twitter only lets you upload certain time so has to split it.

I love this woman so much, if you have questions feel free to ask. ❤️

19 hours ago, PerfectIllusion said:

"Your look reminds me of AHS"

"And Alejandro"

Gaga: "should i sign it Joanne"

This made me laugh idk why :ladyhaha:

SHe was being witty and making sarcastic jokes like that all weekend haha I can’t 

Shipper

This should be filed under "Proper mode of conduct for fans." 

All fans need to watch this video when  renewing their membership card. :golfclap: 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

nerdfacekillah
22 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Hi guys I recorded that video omg I have no words, I think you know the tea, she is incredibly humble, beautiful and caring. She was so emotional when we told her how ASIB was, we genuinely loved the film so much... anyway here’s a link to the full video because Twitter only lets you upload certain time so has to split it.

u r so lucky:giveup:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

MonsterOfSpain

Just watching that video gave me an inner peace omg :giveup: If I had the chance to have a chat with her like that I'd feel like I'd be at peace with myself lmao, I could finally die happy :vegas: She's so lovely and sweet, her laugh, the way she asks that fan to do paws up... :sara:

Too bad when I approached her car in Barcelona it was raining + there were like 100 people there :selena:

Michelfoucault
On 9/10/2018 at 8:25 AM, maryloo said:

Yes... like, dude, enjoy the experience being up close and personal with Gaga, having an actual conversation with her. That's more important than something that's signed, unless you're just looking to make money off her. 

Oh, I enjoyed the experience with Gaga. That was me who asked for an autograph. This was the second time we met up with her this weekend and the first time we didn't get much of an opportunity.  You don't hear in the video but Peter her security guard was telling us to hurry up because they had to go. I wasn't trying to be rude, I just wanted one autograph before we were forced to leave. I would never try to make money off of Gaga.. if anything I make her money, I bought a meet and greet at Enigma for crying out loud. I just wanted an autograph because I'm a really big fan. Christian even said we were the most polite fans he has ever seen. 

18 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Just watching that video gave me an inner peace omg

Exactly. That's  how I feel... you're afraid somehow someone will start yelling but no, it doesn't happen. It's so good to see they talking they way they did, so relaxed. 

I wish it could always be like this and sure Gaga would like it that way too.

Letmelivemylife
On September 11, 2018 at 4:29 AM, Bounty said:

And people say she doesn't love her fans *eyeroll*. It was so easy for her to have a "traditional" celeb/fan relationship with us but instead she took all of us lost and broken kids and loved us as her own. We're bonded for life ♥️ You know some may look at my Gaga related tattoos and say "she's just a popstar" but what those people don't understand is as corny as it sounds she truly did save me. She was there when no one else was 

Schizophonic
On 9/11/2018 at 1:29 PM, Bounty said:

thanks for sharing! happy for you! really happy!

have you guys talked about behaviour before or was everyone simply just that relaxed naturally?

the last two times i met her we kind of calmed each other minutes before and really tried to convince the other ones to not scream or push and it really worked out for most of the time until someone halfway tru paniced for not getting a pic.... then it endet very fast.

Archived