💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga talking with fans

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

More than complimenting to these fans, Cristian indirectly dragged the chaotic and rude ones. I always love a good shade. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

god, she's so freaking lovely and nice, but tbh once they started asking her to sign their stuff i got a little turned off

Wow  what should be the norm is quite the opposite isn't it? It's just a exception to see fans so relaxed...

Of course she is going to enjoy a situation like this rather than dozens of people screaming... but well, I think it can't be always like that and she knows it.

theahsfan

Omg I wonder what she would'ce said if they asked about LG6 skaljhwlqegihejmqgweuiqileh but this was so beautiful, I don't think I've seen Gaga like this with fans in ages:giveup:

2 hours ago, TheodoreRx said:

"The general public..." :toofunny:

That part made me laugh

So cringey haha

At least he didn't say "the gee pee"

The BPD Monster

I love Christian so much. He's so cute and so respectful :heart: I hate that some of u are so rude to him for no reason :neyde:

NewUsername

I LIVE for moments like this :giveup:  
Glad to see that both she and the fans were able to have another moment like that. :flutter: 
The last similar moment I remember that they had was when she played Joanne outside of Alaia's atelier

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I love these videos so much. When I meet her I hope it’s in a calm setting like this, I hate when people run after her and scream in her face it’s so sad. I just wanna be able to have an exchange with her like a real human, even if it’s something quick. These fans are so polite, love how they made sure to talk too before asking for autographs because it showed that they cared and the autograph was just extra. Having a moment like this over a photo is just everything ❤️

Panchecco

I love her so much she's like so cute and nice 

and I am so impressed by how polite those fans were, I wish more people acted like that

2 hours ago, Aquarius said:

god, she's so freaking lovely and nice, but tbh once they started asking her to sign their stuff i got a little turned off

Yes... like, dude, enjoy the experience being up close and personal with Gaga, having an actual conversation with her. That's more important than something that's signed, unless you're just looking to make money off her. 

Reality

I love this so much. The fans were so sweet and they really just had a normal conversation. All fan interactions should be like this :heart:

🃏🖤👹

Archived