Chuckles

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
FrankGutz
On 9/10/2018 at 2:40 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

Out of all the videos out there that are suspected to have fake views, this one gets into my top 3. I don't get it - the song had a great start and then fizzled out - look at its chart positions and sales. All but forgotten about and no promo. The public barely knew it existed. So why has it achieved such a ridiculously high amount of views and likes, even surpassing Pillowtalk, which is unquestionably his biggest hit ever, his only hit ever, really? It makes no sense, so we have to consider paid for views. You simply can't get such figures without it being a mega hit and it wasn't.

not really, get over it, america is not the world, Europe and Latin America streamed that one A LOT, it was huge here in Mexico, and yall know how streaming is huge for latins, see Shakira, Maluma, or videos like Despasito

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

StrawberryBlond
9 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

not really, get over it, america is not the world, Europe and Latin America streamed that one A LOT, it was huge here in Mexico, and yall know how streaming is huge for latins, see Shakira, Maluma, or videos like Despasito

I know America is not the world, I'm not even American! I'm just saying that it wasn't even big in his home country and had even less impact abroad. I had no idea he even had much of an audience in Latin America - I don't see his songs doing well there at all. It's just that some songs can be more of a "video hit" as opposed to one that sells a lot.

Chuckles
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I know America is not the world, I'm not even American! I'm just saying that it wasn't even big in his home country and had even less impact abroad. I had no idea he even had much of an audience in Latin America - I don't see his songs doing well there at all. It's just that some songs can be more of a "video hit" as opposed to one that sells a lot.

I would say that we don't tend to buy singles or albums in Latin America, we mostly rely on free Spotify and YouTube (specially the youngest with no access to credit cards).

StrawberryBlond
11 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

I would say that we don't tend to buy singles or albums in Latin America, we mostly rely on free Spotify and YouTube (specially the youngest with no access to credit cards).

I know, but is Zayn's fanbase really big there? I can't see much coming from that region, they mostly seem to be North American or European.

Dukttape
On 9/9/2018 at 11:03 PM, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

How can this video reach One Billion views, but Bad Romance can't...........:interestinga::oprah:

480p

Anderson123

I remember being obsessed with this song when it came out and I don’t even listen to Zayn but Sia’s incredible songwriting skills made love this song so much, it has a lot of hooks that make you want to listen to the song over and over again. 

I know the song wasn’t BIG in terms of Despacito or people talking about it but streaming and clubs play a big role here in Latin America. I’ve seen that most places just play a Top 50 list on Spotify or YouTube and that manages to get that amount of plays. 

FrankGutz
On 9/23/2018 at 12:35 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

I know, but is Zayn's fanbase really big there? I can't see much coming from that region, they mostly seem to be North American or European.

I didnt even knew it was Zayn and yet i heard the song a lot

On 9/23/2018 at 12:53 PM, Alan123 said:

I remember being obsessed with this song when it came out and I don’t even listen to Zayn but Sia’s incredible songwriting skills made love this song so much, it has a lot of hooks that make you want to listen to the song over and over again. 

I know the song wasn’t BIG in terms of Despacito or people talking about it but streaming and clubs play a big role here in Latin America. I’ve seen that most places just play a Top 50 list on Spotify or YouTube and that manages to get that amount of plays. 

same, i recognized the song for SIA lmfao

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived