interview

Gaga about suggested nose job & Ally

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

So happy she didn't listen back then. Man, she was such a brave girl, especially since the music scene was so unforgiving at that time. Every popstar Iooked the same untill she stepped on the scene.

I love her nose, silly as it sounds. That scene in the movie is so cute. I find bigger noses very attractive, especially when paired with big eyes like hers. And it's so transformative, the slightest tilt of her head and she looks completely different. Haha yup I'm obsessed with noses. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

LGMonster95

I've never believed the rumours to begin with of her getting a nose job. Of course it can look different sometimes with all the makeup and sometimes fillers that she uses but if she was into this stuff, she would have also done it to her breast etc for same reasons

rumours
8 minutes ago, GovernmentCunt said:

The pun would’ve been a lot funnier had you known how to spell nose... just saying. Don’t worry, I have a box of tissues for your tears

tumblr_ocnkwy8wOP1relg8bo1_500.gif

15 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Is this in relation to the film somehow? Or is she just having a throwback to before JD? :oprah:

The nose thing? Have you seen the latest teasers/videos/trailers? 

5 minutes ago, ComeToDaddy said:

The nose thing? Have you seen the latest teasers/videos/trailers? 

Urgh nvm I skimmed that article really badly :toofunny:

enigmaunicorn
24 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Icon.

B-f6Z7XIgAA-iwK.jpg

1. Did you find this on the dark web or something?

2. The **** is this? :oprah: :saladga:

JoanneMonster
29 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

She had one nose job tho :oprah: nothing wrong with that but some people might make hate comments about this...

No she didn’t, ladygaganewz posted a photo of 2007 gaga nose and 2017 gaga nose from the same angle and everything and it was the exact same, i cant find it because ladygaganewz was deleted 

I See You

ryanripley
33 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

She had one nose job tho :oprah: nothing wrong with that but some people might make hate comments about this...

she hasn't had a nose job

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Supersonic
30 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

She didn't. She has had hyaluronic acid fillers, which makes the nose appear straighter and more proportionate. It's a 5 minute procedure and it eventually wears off within 6 months. All cosmetic treatments Gaga has gotten are very easily reversible and not permanent like an actual surgical rhinoplasty for example.

29 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

I guess maybe she corrected something for the sake of her singing, she sounded more nasal in early years. Cause if it was aesthetically she would have gotten rid off her big size (i guess) which pretty much is the same just as much as the width of her nose. But well

PerfectIllusion
32 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

I like how she added before her first music video because she has had some sort of procedure done on her nose no?

You could tell especially  when she started the ARTPOP era. Not that it's bad thing, nothing wrong with cosmetic procedures.

Yep, that procedure is called nose job:oops:

Archived