Nicki deservesĀ a couple of smacks after making those kind of comments.Ā Ā 

and what comments. Show the receiptsĀ 

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, YuyiGaga said:

lol not fake. check out queen radio where the actual woman calls inĀ 

it's def fake. she keeps changing her story over and overĀ :crossed:

and since when people believe random people online saying stuff about celebs?Ā :duck:

KingRedd
On 9/9/2018 at 7:33 PM, Gay said:

that was photoshopped/fake...

she didn't even go by iamcardib back thenĀ lolĀ 

The woman she did it to spoke about it. Itā€™s on blogs, she commented. Itā€™s real sis

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

1 minute ago, KingRedd said:

The woman she did it to spoke about it. Itā€™s on blogs, she commented. Itā€™s real sis

i mean, just because she spoke about it doesn't make it real...

and even if it is real (which it isn't for a lot of reasons, mainly cardi didn't even go by iamcardib and the woman keep changing the story too), what did the woman say to cardi b that cardi b retaliated like that? but anyways, believe what you will sisĀ :legend:

DAVID VOGUER

I see you really are painting her to be the bad guy. I don't want to pick sides but you people are making me.

If you are to weak to respond with words and if you are too weak so that you believe gossips people pass you on then just back off. And then reacting like thatĀ on anĀ event like this is embarrassing to say the least. It's humiliating for both not to mention for Nicki that had no idea what's happening and afterwards she stayed with all those people at the party. I mean she can sue Cardi, and probably should. It's public humiliation. Not to mention white people looking at them at that moment, it's just confirming ghettoĀ prejudices about rappers. It's terrible.

Nicki is a snake,let's be honest, but obviously an intelligent one. Better be a snake than a racy....Ā rhino.Ā 

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Thomas P

Okay. I like Cardi more than Nicki, but Iā€™m on nickis side.Ā 

Theres no proof Nicki said anything about Cardis kid or her parenting, and Cardi has done worse so she canā€™t be hypocritical if she has (Iā€™m talking about queen radio).Ā 

I donā€™t really pick any side in this messy situation, I think theyā€™re both messy, but Nicki is smart messy, while Cardi is just messy.Ā 

Nicki was the one attacked, and yet everyone picked Cardis side. For really that sole reason, Iā€™m not gonna sit here and make Nicki a bad guy in this situation...

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

KingRedd
6 hours ago, Gay said:

and even if it is real (which it isn't for a lot of reasons, mainly cardi didn't even go by iamcardib and the woman keep changing the story too), what did the woman say to cardi b that cardi b retaliated like that? but anyways, believe what you will sisĀ :legend:

Iā€™m collecting tea from both sides. Everyone is quick to defend Cardi because the fun thing to do now is hate Nicki. I like Cardi more than Nicki but Iā€™m not gonna pretend that Cardi is an angel and has done nothing. Either way you donā€™t try and fight someone at a professional party. Lmao she couldā€™ve at least waited till they got outside lmaoĀ 

:ohwell:

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

17 hours ago, DAVID VOGUER said:

I see you really are painting her to be the bad guy. I don't want to pick sides but you people are making me.

If you are to weak to respond with words and if you are too weak so that you believe gossips people pass you on then just back off. And then reacting like thatĀ on anĀ event like this is embarrassing to say the least. It's humiliating for both not to mention for Nicki that had no idea what's happening and afterwards she stayed with all those people at the party. I mean she can sue Cardi, and probably should. It's public humiliation. Not to mention white people looking at them at that moment, it's just confirming ghettoĀ prejudices about rappers. It's terrible.

Nicki is a snake,let's be honest, but obviously an intelligent one. Better be a snake than a racy....Ā rhino.Ā 

I agree that its humiliating but for the specific event it was all really in Cardi's court. It's dumb that this narrative exists as if both were involved in this "fight". This is the definition of victim shaming. At the end of the day, Cardi tried to physically assault Nicki and thats patheticĀ 

21 hours ago, Gay said:

cherry picking is fun!

Ā 

also if you go through old instagram photos it will retroactively update to your current nameĀ 

doppelganger
On 9/11/2018 at 12:57 AM, StrawberryBlond said:

I've really only started looking into this now. I still don't know the full story behind it all. Can someone enlighten me somewhat now more time has passed to get the full truth? Either way, I thought Cardi wouldn't go this far, especially now she's got a child. It doesn't do much for her image if she gains a reputation as a physical fighter. But if there's any lesson in this it's that you shouldn't go around acting hard and insulting who you like as one day, someone might well take you up on it. Most rappers just hide behind bodyguards nowadays, used to being sheltered and just putting on a persona. No doubt Nicki got one hell of a fright.

Cardi does have that reputation though .... i guess for some people that's called "having a personality"Ā :madge:Ā i really do not understand why this talentless hack is so popular.Ā 

Ā 

StrawberryBlond
12 hours ago, doppelganger said:

Cardi does have that reputation though .... i guess for some people that's called "having a personality"Ā :madge:Ā i really do not understand why this talentless hack is so popular.Ā 

Ā 

I actually didn't know about this as I don't watch shows like this and never researched Cardi's past. This is indeed very concerning. I actually like her music and think she's talented (and this is from someone who's been very critical of hip hop albums in the last decade) but it certainly looks as if she's had her flaws getting here. I'd like to think she's slowly but surely changing.

15 hours ago, YuyiGaga said:

cherry picking is fun!

Ā 

also if you go through old instagram photos it will retroactively update to your current nameĀ 

this account got deleted in 2015 and she went by "Bacardi" back then. this is not even her "iamcardib" account

so it's impossible for that person to go to that instagram because it doesn't even exist...Ā 

Archived