celeb

Taylor Kinney shades Gaga?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Well it’s clear that he broke up with her only because she got a major movie role that he didn’t have and he was clearly jealous of her.. Woman’s success is something that makes guys feel less “powerful” and that is sad. 

Maria Brink

Imagine being so in love with someone... You break up... She gets a starring role in a film that is a LOVE story where he will have to watch her love somebody else on screen for almost 2 hours? I feel that would be really tough. He is probably low-key very proud of her, and wishes he was able to share this with her and be there for her, but he can't because she is now happily with daddy Carino & with Bradley on the side with a hint of Tony every now and then... 

It definitely isn't easy to see your ex be so happy, especially if you are still hurt.

Thats just the tea. No shade was detected in this video. I'm sure he is happy for her.

Like how idiots can you be to ask him about Lady Gaga after years of their breakup? why is it relevant?

I think this is why he answered that, the "shade" and the laugh was on the interviewer and not about Gaga herself..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Infinity Wave
42 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Well it’s clear that he broke up with her only because she got a major movie role that he didn’t have and he was clearly jealous of her.. Woman’s success is something that makes guys feel less “powerful” and that is sad. 

Personally I'd love to have a powerful woman as my girlfriend or even wife. That would make me so happy for her and so proud and I think that was the case of he and Gaga too, I mean why did he have a releationship with Gaga in the first place if he couldn't stand her absolute success? :wtf:

Colourful

Regina George
1 minute ago, Infinity Wave said:

Personally I'd love to have a powerful woman as my girlfriend or even wife. That would make me so happy for her and so proud and I think that was the case of he and Gaga too, I mean why did he have a releationship with Gaga in the first place if he couldn't stand her absolute success? :wtf:

Well when he met het she was musician but at the time she started to work on ASIB and she proved herself as better actress than him.. And he couldn’t handle it.. She talks about him leaving when she got a role in ASIB.. And the way she is speaking makes me think that he couldn’t handle her success..

ZiggyZiggs

i mean gaga did say in FF2 that she lost taylor when she decided to do the movie, that's when their relationship went south. they already had problems but her doing the movie was the final nail in the coffin. so ofc he'd be caught off guard when asked about it lol cuz he's primarily an actor, and gaga does her first movie and everyone's predicting oscars, it's awkard af. we're all human after all :sweat:

derpmonster

The real question is will Rob Fusari go? :huntyga: He probably thinks Gaga was that weak, given up hope character like ally and he "saved" her when in reality she's a badass and has always been.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Apparently is the key word. 

Apparently Lady Gaga was also going out with Carino before she broke up with Taylor. There's pics to prove this. 

Again Apparently is the key word. 

WAIT WHAT! RECIEPTSSSS plzzz

pretty sure they met after she singed WITH CAA, he was her agent after all. i'm 100% positive that gaga only started seeing him once her and taylor were a done deal. she started dating him a couple months before the Super Bowl. rumor is they got close when they were planning the SB. 

Drin Lon

Lmao that is SHADE and if you can't see it then :rip:

They were supposed to continue be supportive of each other mess

Brolysskins
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

well Million Reasons and Perfect Illusion are written for a reason (and dont tell me u believe that bull for PI being about Instagaram, Gaga barely knows how to use it)

also we saw how Gaga reacted to the flowers Taylor gave her in FFT...she also said that she lost Taylor when she got the movie, so you go figure it out

With all due respect, you make me CRINGE. 

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, Weasel said:

I don't think this is confirmed. But we do know he cheated with Gaga while he had a wife :toofunny:

he's never been married :sweat: he was seeing this girl for a couple months/ weeks when he met gaga 

Archived