šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Guilty Pleasures?

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
7 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

This is by queen Natasha Bedingfield and there is nothing wrong with thisĀ :triggered:

Where I live, no one likes this song and they think its annoying. However, I don't.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Lana Del Gay said:

These are notĀ guilty pleasuresĀ and it's Natasha BedingfieldĀ :huntyga:

They are because I'm kinda ashamed by it since no one likes these 2 songs where I Live, but I do.

Lana Del Gay
8 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

They are because I'm kinda ashamed by it since no one likes these 2 songs where I Live, but I do.

Educate them sis, they need to know the power of NatashaĀ 

That rah rah bitch

TheAlpha
5 minutes ago, Lana Del Gay said:

Educate them sis, they need to know the power of NatashaĀ 

Did you gave your 24 points to someone on GlobalVision?

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Doncho
7 hours ago, Cavadour said:

What initially was no 'guilty' pleasure has become some sort of awļ»ækward feeling now. I can't really share my unconditional support and love for Lady G. in front of most of my friends (I have also a huge amount of respect and love for Cher btw). I'm a musician and graphic designer in my 60 now. I've never ļ»æmarrieļ»æd and haveļ»æ no children. I've never embraced the commonly accepted 'adulthood' behaviour. Freedom and creativity have always bļ»æeen my main goals. Computeļ»ærs appeared in my life in tļ»æhe 80's. I use them ļ»ænow every day professionnaly but also to satisfy my unquenchable needs for movies, tv-series, gameļ»æs, music...

That said, long story short, my unconventional choices and persona has always trigged general misunderstanding and rejection in other peļ»æople. And now more than ever, as hetero male in love with Lady Gaga or Cher, its even harder to share it without being heavily frown upon.

What has this to do with guilt ? Probably nothing ! :fthis::fthis::fthis:

I can totally relate to that. Even though Im 25, I find it so ridiculous how people thinkĀ 'adulthood' means getting married and having kids. That doesnt equal happiness. Everyone should be able to find their own happinessĀ regardless of what society tells you.Ā :hug:

sethrb101
35 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Where I live, no one likes this song and they think its annoying. However, I don't.

Ā 

33 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You have seen the light, then. You are technically a god(des) among mortals. CongratulationsĀ :pray:

#Gaga2020

Red Velvet
10 hours ago, Andreu said:

dancin in circles

not the gaga songĀ :wtfga:

Is it big enough?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet

I'm just gonna put it here:

RA RA KI KI TATA YEAH I'M *** BITCH, OOH LA LA LA LA, CEST BON, CEST BON! OOH OOH OOH LA LA LA NOW YOU CAN TAKE MY SNATCH, DRAG IT UP, KISS IT UP, GIVE ME MORE, BRING IT TO THE BALL! (Bebe laugh)

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Breakdown

Selena GomezĀ songs.

Disney/Nickelondeon songs.

Some of Daddy Yankee and Calle Ciega songs. (In general, reggaeton songs).

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

raragaga
17 hours ago, nerdfacekillah said:

my guilty pleasure is to be dominated.

agreed

xoxo

TheAlpha
9 hours ago, Daredevil said:

iā€˜m a sucker for Eurodance musicĀ :giveup:

Ā 

I love these:huntyga:

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Archived