• One more #1
    • Two more #1s
    • Three more #1s
    • Four more #1s
    • Five more #1s
    • More than six #1s

Featured Posts

Mulholland

Despite having a somewhat spotty relationship with the Hot 100 since ARTPOP, I don't actually think it would be very hard for her to get a No. 1 under the right circumstances.Ā Likeeeeee if she loosened the reins and hopped on a few smartly-executed collaborations, or if she continued in the vein of "The Cure" but doubled down on the trendy radio/streaming sounds AND had the marketing stuff in place (full tracking week, streaming promo, simultaneous video drop, Ariana-esque first week discount, etc.), I think she could get there without too much of a struggle.

She doesn't really seem interested in doing those kinds of things though.Ā 

If ASIB and/or LG6 are really successful, however, it could help return some of her chart power, and then who knows.

Having a #1 singleĀ is aĀ big achievement to begin with. However I would like Gaga to have one or two more #1. After that Iā€™m good with multiple top 5 or 10s.

justanothergay

Only if she wants to. But I don't know if she does.

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Arizona Sky

Not anytime soon, that's for sure.

Maybe a long time down the road if something random by her blows up, there's always a chance.

I think she'll continue scoring Top 10's though.

TEANUS

In an alternate universe she has three more #1s with Starstruck, Bad Romance, and The Edge of Glory all hitting number one. Starstruck as TF single #3 following Poker Face, Bad Romance where it rightfully should have, and The Edge of Glory as the second BTWĀ single directly following title track

Iā€™m aĀ strong believer MR couldā€™ve went #1 too with a better streaming/ radio push. Imagine how her single peaks would look then.Ā 

Her lack of #1 singles also speaks volumes about how longevity/ impact >>>>>> peak. LoveGame,Ā BR, Telephone, and Applause are all great examples. These singles still receive much love from the GP in comparisonĀ with #1s like Part of Me, Hold It Against Me, We R Who We R, etc.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived