Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Are You Ready for the Gagaissance?

WildSalome

Featured Posts

WildSalome

One month away and we'll see Gaga on the big screen everywhere. Everyone is going to talk about her and the music for ASIB. She'll be an even BIGGER household name by then. Get ready for the all the awards shows, musical covers, the art etc we're going to get. Do you think this will be a bigger peak than 2010?

Lana Del Gay
Just now, GrigioGurl said:

Do you think this will be a bigger peak than 2010?

No way but she'll get a lot of success, especially in her acting career

That rah rah bitch

Bonkers

She may not be considered the epicenter of pop culture ever again, but she has earned the respect of almost everyone.  In 2010, the line was, "we'll she where she is in 20 years".  And now we have the answer to that question.  She'll be wherever the hell she wants to be.

giphy.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

MaryJaneHolland

Bigger peak is impossible, TFM is like top 3 female pop eras of all time.

However, I wish all this praise for the movie transers into commercial success for it and then she flows into the LG6 era and gets hits :diane: 

BlingNotTheMusic

Idk but all this praise for the movie has me HYPET AF and I cannot contain myself! I need to see it now :messga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

DitaDolla

It will be like when whitney did bodyguard.

It will make her a LEGEND.

30 MILLION RECORDS SALES HERE WE GO

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

48 minutes ago, GrigioGurl said:

Do you think this will be a bigger peak than 2010?

Even bigger imo. Back in the days there was a lot of hate towards her, she was seen like a crazy bitch that wears a meat dress, but now she's praised by everyone because they see how talented she is, and when the film will come out I'm sure everyone will revalue her as artist and person.

Tresor

I know this fanbase loves to use WE LOVE HER AGAIN after every minor thing that receives even a little praise but this really does feel like the true WE LOVE HER AGAIN prophecy coming true.

crackpoppodcast

And right when she starts to fade a little and the movie has been out for a while.. BOOOM LG6: the return of PopGa <3

LittleMonster25

She's a worldwide Legend Everyone Loves Her <3 Gaga Is Just that bitch. 

But Yes Gaga Will Have Another Massive Peak With the movie She's Highly Appreciated. She's doing amazing

Archived