ASIB Reviews | RT: 90% | MC: 88

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Monster Kid
45 minutes ago, Grimpsy said:

1 rotten review costs 10 fresh review to back up again to 96% ?

If it got another rotten review right now it would take another 10 positive to get it back up to 95%. 

Gypsy Life

I contacted their chat customer service a few days ago about the rotten review and they opened a request for me. Now they just replied "This request has been previously addressed.Thanks for your feedback."

I don't even know what this should mean :triggered:

Now I am curious to see how the movie will be received in Europe, generally critics are harsher here, especially in France and Italy (at least, that's my impression)

The only proper review in France I could find is from "Première":

http://www.premiere.fr/Cinema/News-Cinema/Venise-2018-A-Star-is-Born-irresistible-melo-pop

"Everything will probably appear a little too "sweet" for delicate palates. But if you like mainstream pop that makes you shiver, or just cry in the movies, this movie is for you."

If you want to follow the rating in France, here is the site :

http://www.allocine.fr/film/fichefilm_gen_cfilm=173109.html

(please note the Tudor ads all around :huntyga:)

the reviews will be added when the film is released here, october 3rd. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Madam Margolyes
2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

What’s BFCA ? Is it important ?

Broadcast Film Critics Association. They're the one that presents the annual Critics' Choice Awards, one of the most important Oscar precursors

djBuffoon
On 9/21/2018 at 1:54 PM, RudzXinc said:

I saw some of the critics saying that the best part of the movie is the first half, the second half is kinda sad and predictable.

Will this hurt the chance of the movie getting an Oscar? I hope not.

Well, some critics have said that, while others helped the movie garner universal acclaim and Oscar buzz. 

If the worst criticism that can be thrown is that the energy sags for a bit in the second half, I’d say the film is in good shape. 

• Admin changed the title to ASIB Reviews | RT: 95% | MC: 87

Archived