Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
press

ASIB: Initial Press Reactions on Twitter

MonsterOfficial

Featured Posts

Babel

I remember when this fan base thought the film was gonna end up critically PANNED and now people are freaking out for a few mixed reviews when most of them have been acclaim? :triggered:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naufri
Just now, Vegas said:

I remember when this fan base thought the film was gonna end up critically PANNED and now people are freaking out for a few mixed reviews when most of them have been acclaim? :triggered:

Gaga is wasting her time doing some shitty movie instead of promoting The Cure!!!

Babel
Just now, Naufri said:

Gaga is wasting her time doing some shitty movie instead of promoting The Cure!!!

“A Star is Distracted” WHERE IS THE MUSIC VIDEO!!!!11

Pierre

Let's face it, half movie industry and 3/4 of pop singers want this to fail, and any praise will lead to them making jokes about how she's the new Nicole Kidman, she will never win with the haters.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

pokerpoker69
2 hours ago, NathanRajz said:

Does anyone knows what age limit the film will have? Maybe 16+?

It was rated R in the US so yeah, i guess it will be 16+

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, nattuggla said:

There is a moment in the film when she blows the entire thing to the heavens. She might just be the greatest singer of her generation.

I got chills

Ziggy
3 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

Can't wait for actual reviews later.

But why do 2 people describe the movie as "weird" :huntyga:

because it is. But by weird she means not mainstream which it isn't. It is not in the same ilk as rom com films whatsoever lol It's not *super* easily digestible, but what makes it work and grounds everything is the chemistry of Gaga and Bradley, the music, and the investment you make in the both of them.

Bad Monster Kid
3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

it's weird how all these opinions are so contradicting.

Seems like somewhat mixed leaning heavily towards positive. I think it’s a good sign considering people were ready to bash another remake of this movie and Gaga is so polarizing on top of it. 

edit: AP reviews. My bad!

I'm impatient for the official reviews right now. I don't know what to make of these somewhat-mixed 1 line tweet reviews.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

hpmcmill

Yeah, I think any less than stellar reviews will probably be drowned out/not hold much weight. I think people will be more impressed that a "pop star" film finally pulls it off for the first time in a long time, even if it has flaws. 

Naufri

The movie seems, at worst, enjoyable and above average for almost every people have watched it.

Some opinions remind me a bit of Moulin Rouge.

Archived