PunkTheFunk

Would you rather: ASIB or Enigma?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather: ASIB or Enigma?

• A Star Is Born!
    • Enigma!

Featured Posts

sethrb101

100% option 2. It's more of a landmark in Gaga's career and I simply can't imagine not getting to watch it. Of course a Vegas show is noteworthy as well, but it's also just another concert (though one I'm incredibly hyped for :excited2:)

#Gaga2020

Enigma

Enigma cause I wanted her to explore the Enigma line from Aura since it first came out (hence my username) so it’s basically like she read my mind

+ I honestly don’t care that much about ASIB ? Sure I’ll give it a watch (unless I get those free Enigma tickets :vegas:) but it’s too laid back for me and I’m not going to pretend to be interested just because she’s in it 

Disnalex

Ummm is there a choice C) ?:cryga: Jk but probably ASIB because I can’t go without hearing The Shallows ever in my lifetime so yeah......:derpga:

Gaga for Disney

TheodoreRx

A Star Is Born. I don't want to miss Gaga's first major film role. I feel like Gaga will do many tours and residencies.

Musicisfreedom

THIS IS HARD I KEEP CHANGING MY VOTE :cryga: LIKE I WOULD BE SO SAD EITHER WAY UGH :saladga:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Bradley

MV5BMjE3MDQ0MTA3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDMw

cause I've seen all of her concerts so I get an idea of what her live shows are like, whereas this movie is just too big too ignore.

This is easy: ASIB. 

Because broke little me is used to it and in in a place of acceptance and peace. I missed every single Australia visit after TFM Ball, what harm is missing another concert? :vegas:

PS Close-ups of her face > Any seat in a concert auditorium. I need to see every freckle.

Archived