💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Weirdest crush you’ve ever had?

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

TheAlpha
13 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

i feel so ashamed about myself about this you dont have a clue. also having the pressure of other people asking me about relationships and having sex, i mean wow im hopeless.

Six years ago when I was 17 and going into my senior year in high school, I remember feeling hopeless and having low self esteem because everyone at school was dating and knew what s3x was. But I didn’t. So I decided that the summer of 2012 I was going to lose my virginity and I was gonna start dating because I was tired of feeling that way. And let me tell you I regret doing that that. 

My first experience was not good. Dating my ex was also not good. But this is the consequences you have to deal with when you rush things. You’re very young. I haven’t done a thing in years. But I’m only 23. We still have plenty of time. You, still have plenty of time.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robagaga
28 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

i feel so ashamed about myself about this you dont have a clue. also having the pressure of other people asking me about relationships and having sex, i mean wow im hopeless.

Is it bad that that the fact that someone as good looking as you not having experience gives me a bit of hope for me? :selena:

Please don't take it the wrong way hahahaha its just that I am 20 almost 21 and I've never even kissed anyone before hahahah. Thats what you get for being a socially awkward ugly potato :giveup:

In any case don't worry I am sure you will find someone eventually, you seem like someone with a kind heart and the looks that go with it! Thats all you need in the world! 

I wish you the best of luck and don't feel hopeless hahahha :heart:

If you ever feel hopeless just know that there is on GGD an ugly potato with no friends that is rooting for you hahaha. 

Take care :kara: 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

ryanripley
2 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

My ex boyfriend.

Like, what the hell was I thinking? :selena: 

cheers to that tbh :vegas: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Trxstan

OMg so I was scrolling through insta and this ad for this restaurant popped up so I went to their page and saw this cute boy so now i'm in love lol hi how's your day been.

woop hey there keep scrolling

Miracle
2 hours ago, Doncho said:

This cutie called Max Amphetamine. He is also a monster. I even had his pictures as my desktop background :icega:

original.jpg

but he's so cute. I wish twinks would still look like this

______

The substitute math teacher. I really thought he was into me just because he told me I was doing the best out of everyone in the class + gave me extra lessons because I missed some classes. This happened when I was 17. I was going through one of the harshest times with my mental illness and I really was delusional. I literally lived in another world.

Some months before that I verbally fought  my classroom crush because I was told he had been talking behind my back. I made a scene and I caused him quite a struggle. I confessed him love through a saddening, pitiful, cringey WhatsApp message while high on whatever benzos I was taking at that time, probably Ativan. 

Alexa play Sonata Pathetique by Beethoven

P.S.: I also get a new Insta crush every day. Hopefully one day I can find inner peace so I don't have to project my own self disdain into idealizing guys for short amounts of time

Emigrante

I had a crush on one guy that told ne on our first date tgat he's a witch and was totally serious about it. And I was very interested in that. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

I like Post Malone too, I mean... I think he's a nice guy and would have him as a friend, I like his personality, but don't find him attractive :oops:

I am into a One Piece marathon in these days and I find Luffy and Zoro so attractive... never been so much into a cartoon character so I think is a bit strange 

tenor.gif?itemid=5378943

0cce3894064039eedca1bc4b3f2e25db732362cb

That J
2 hours ago, nerdfacekillah said:

Dont be. Try not to be. It's not a bad thing. Keep your head up!!!  It always happens when you least expect it to.  Ur gonna be fine I promise.  Xo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Punktious

For celebs, Kehlani and Rex Orange County. Everyone says Kehlani is ugly and looks dirty but she's so pretty. Rex Orange County is just so cute too. Plus, they're both talented so cheers

kehlani-how-that-taste.jpg?itok=PFCbBq0p

Rex_Orange_County-2.jpg

As for real people, just some boys at school, one of whom I think is homophobic :vegas: Also, my best friend/ex girlfriend has a twin sister and I thought she was cute for a while like a year after I broke up with her sister MESS :messga:

That J
40 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I've always found Rand Paul really hot

Screen-Shot-2016-07-07-at-11.41.48-AM.pn

Take away my rights zaddy :nooo:

2fdfd7bd92c993c526cfcbb34bef3429.jpg

He always looks like he just woke up or is about to go to sleep. Lol. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, Vergil said:

My bully. He liked beating me up and I enjoyed it. 

tumblr_p67edhY0bX1sacmxbo1_500.gif

OT: aden young and he looks exactly like the prof at uni i have a crush on. :giveup: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived