đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If ARTPOP was released in 2018?

jereve

Featured Posts

Varo Yan
36 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

it was ahead of its time. Such a masterpiece. 

yes that's true

but i'm thinking how you all understand if Gaga in Joanne sings "It was not love..." and next ARTPOP; "I wonder this could be love..."

critics will say she is not confident in her feelings :messga::derpga:

Gagadonna
27 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

It sounded really dated in 2013. It's funny because it would do better now. Plus Gaga's reputation is way better now

Yes. How is that even possible? It sounds fresher than it did when it was released. A TRUE reversed Warholian experience indeed 

LG7 time now
2 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Yes. How is that even possible? It sounds fresher than it did when it was released. A TRUE reversed Warholian experience indeed 

I think it's because EDM ruled the music industry back in the day. Now the climate has changed a lot 

1. Do What U Want (feat. The Weeknd) - #1

2. Applause - #3

3. Sex Dreams (feat. Rihanna) - #1

4. Jewels N' Drugs (feat. Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar, & Chance the Rapper) - #1

5. G.U.Y. - #6

would've slayed

AlejandroooO

The album flopped due to R Kelly , Critics and labels that wanted Gaga to flop so their artists can sell and due to some trash songs like Fashion , Donatella and JnD and if that all is still on the era it would still flop. Plus it flopped when EDM was relevant why won't it when it's not.

Smother Em Eh

Although it would’ve been so outdated, I imagine it would’ve done somewhat well. And I have a feeling if Jewels n Drugs became a single, it would’ve smashed hard tbh. I think it would slay on today’s radio with Hip Hop being so mainstream and popular now. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived