The weird effects

The wolf mask

The black gloves

The octopus

The string of hair

The guy on the couch

:oprah:

Leaving this here :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

i was SO SO SO sure by today we would get an announcement for something. only to be included in every headline coming on friday. but i think we wont.

I've completly lost any grain hope i had. I was always skeptical but now it affirms it personally. :(

We are not getting anything before ASIB and maybe even in 2018 other than ASIB (which is great already but yeah...)

avalon x
40 minutes ago, officialhawkes said:

Here's hoping we'll get something by Friday. :worship2:

Said every monster every week. :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

But b*tch me too, the f*ck. :laughga: 

BleepBloop
46 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i was SO SO SO sure by today we would get an announcement for something. only to be included in every headline coming on friday. but i think we wont.

I think that BoysNoize being in one of the photos pretty much confirms that something is coming, like soon lol

brunothesinger
39 minutes ago, dit said:

I've completly lost any grain hope i had. I was always skeptical but now it affirms it personally. :(

We are not getting anything before ASIB and maybe even in 2018 other than ASIB (which is great already but yeah...)

tumblr_p484gtgePo1wndendo2_500.gif

- bruno the singer

Schizophonic

whats on my mind most is, she really wants to come for ASIB to be her acting break.

the obvious choice would be to go in "full serious actress" mode and go from interviews, promo, red carpet ect in that grown up, elegant actress kind of style and attitude.

why bring weirdga back shortly before that for no reason? would be so unhelpful for her actingcareer if there isnt something behind it. and she always said, if she does something weird there is ALWAYS a meaning behind it. she is not weird for no reason.

and right now she seems to be lady and gaga at the same time. wich would make sense if she brings projects to both parts.

if i were warnerbros, i would release a second trailer today. if i were gaga i would announce a single for friday today.

tomorrow they would be all over the news.

friday the premiere and the presale, media could use second trailer footage and footage from venice.

musicwise, if i were gaga i would go to that london p*rn*party and bring out the weirdest of weird-ga that alone would make headlines all over the world. BUT hours later i would appear on that red carpet with the most elegant glamurous gown there is and confuse the hell out of people how this can be the same person within hours.

she would promote her single and the movie at the same time so as vegas of course.

the only thing that could be a bit in the way is bradley, i dont know how much she wants to give him the spotlight. but at the same time, you know what you get when you hire lady gaga for a job like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived