đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'll Never Love Again

Rifek

Featured Posts

Ziggy
50 minutes ago, Oriane said:

@Ziggy would you say that I'll never love again is Oscar-worthy ? I remember in your thread you mentioned there was one song that really stood out.

I honestly don’t really remember it much. I remember it was schmaltzy and sounded reminiscent of that Adele song from 25 that’s the heart-wrenching ballad on there (don’t know the name). But it’s only reminiscent in vibe and emotional punch not melodically (except maybe the same key lol).

The Shallow stands out to me the most. I think Gaga just sings the life out of it.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I honestly don’t really remember it much. I remember it was schmaltzy and sounded reminiscent of that Adele song from 25 that’s the heart-wrenching ballad on there (don’t know the name). But it’s only reminiscent in vibe and emotional punch not melodically (except maybe the same key lol).

The Shallow stands out to me the most. I think Gaga just sings the life out of it.

"All I Ask" or "when we were Young"?

Ziggy
Just now, GrigioGirl1 said:

"All I Ask" or "when we were Young"?

All I Ask (just looked them up, thanks lol). But INLA is a little bit fuller as there is (I think, take this lightly since I don't fully remember, like I said) a full orchestra for that song.

crisTEAne

i thought it was about speechless and was so proud of myself for remembering the lyrics. :cryga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Pain of fame1
5 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

All I Ask (just looked them up, thanks lol). But INLA is a little bit fuller as there is (I think, take this lightly since I don't fully remember, like I said) a full orchestra for that song.

can you confirm the chorus sounding like the remake postee above?

3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Thanks. "All I Ask" is my second favorite Adele song after "Someone Like You". I can't imagine LG replicating something like that but I look forward to being surprised.

Rifek
28 minutes ago, Pain of fame1 said:

Here's a remake of the chorus sung by a fan

omg why is it so funny? :ladyhaha:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Ziggy
9 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Thanks. "All I Ask" is my second favorite Adele song after "Someone Like You". I can't imagine LG replicating something like that but I look forward to being surprised.

It's not so much a remaking of it, but just that same vibe. Now that you frame it that way, it does strike me as a different thing for her since she's never *really* done a straight up heart-break ballad

Ziggy
13 minutes ago, Pain of fame1 said:

can you confirm the chorus sounding like the remake postee above?

honestly can't lol I don't remember the song enough to be able to. I only remember my impressions of it, sorry!

Miracle
49 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

so harsh omg

Ziggy
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

so harsh omg

It wasn't meant to be a dig, just that I can't really give authority on that song since it didn't stick with me much lolol

Rifek
50 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Did Gaga sing The Shallow in its full lenght in the movie?

Is the "oooh oooh" part a bridge or is it intro like in the trailer?

Can you describe the structure of this song?

I really can't wait to get the full version :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Ziggy
10 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Yeah, the song gets a full performance and also she sings the chorus acapella at one point. As far as the "AAAAHHH" it is the pre-chorus as portrayed. As far as the structure aside from that I'll leave you to have *some* excitement left ;)

Poissonche
11 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I haven't heard it myself, but the OHHH OHH OHHHH definitely is not the intro. Actually, we hear more of the instrumental before she starts OHHHHHHing, so yea, not the intro. Can't wait to be slain.

Archived